anthropologist in a sentence
1) Discussion concerning culture among biological anthropologists centers around two debates.
2) She is both warrior and social anthropologist .
3) This type of exchange is often called by anthropologists gift exchange.
anthropologist example sentences4) Who can officially call themselves an anthropologist ?
5) Who should social anthropologists hold that language makes so much difference?
6) Social anthropologists may help find alternatives to traditional rules for burials.
7) Other ritual actions have been described by anthropologists .
8) How may anthropologists contribute to understandings of law?
9) Lodges travelled together in groups which anthropologists call "bands".
10) The anthropologist takes a worm's eye view.
11) Burma has been called an anthropologist's paradise.
12) But these intellectuals were not only anthropologists .
13) In the 20th century most anthropologists rejected this approach.
14) Would all anthropologists or their research participants agree?
15) Subsequent research by anthropologists has failed to confirm this latter generalization.
example sentences with anthropologist16) But for the social anthropologist that point is hardly relevant.
17) But what do social anthropologists actually do?
18) What is it that social anthropologists actually do?
19) Leonard's father is briefly mentioned as an anthropologist .
20) Cultural anthropologists have long used field research to study other cultures.
21) Modern physical anthropologists also question splitting of peoples into racial zones.
22) Some anthropologists criticized Freeman on methodological and empirical grounds.
23) All medical anthropologists are trained in anthropology as their main discipline.
24) This account is no longer accepted by linguists and anthropologists .
25) As anthropologists we stress context as a methodological necessity.
26) The opposition is not without its critics, particularly among anthropologists .
27) Er erm and that is typical of anthropologists .
28) What do most anthropologists think anthropology does?
How to use anthropologist in a sentence29) This involved his formative experience as a young anthropologist .
30) Hence, the anthropologists' claim is false.
31) Think again, says forensic anthropologist Alexis Gray.
32) The academic Michael D. Jackson is another important philosophical anthropologist .
33) Obama profiles Americans the way anthropologists interact with primitive peoples.
34) In the years that followed, anthropologists vigorously debated these issues.
35) Finally, anthropologists continue to honor his critique of racial ideologies.
36) His mother was an anthropologist , an observer of communities interacting.
37) There was a debate among anthropologists over the question of origins.
38) I am the anthropologist and the field of study.
39) Forensic anthropologists can tell the differences in the skulls.
40) Medical interpreters are not cultural anthropologists or cultural 'experts'.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anthropologist
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anthropologist with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anthropologist
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anthropologist in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anthropologist.
20 examples of simple sentences of anthropologist. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anthropologist
Compound Sentences with anthropologist
Complex Sentences with anthropologist
Compound-Complex Sentences with anthropologist