anthropological theory in a sentence
1) Anthropological theories of value explore these questions.
2) One of Dr. McClaurin's primary interests is anthropological theory .
3) According to one anthropological theory , hunter-gatherers were the original affluent society.
anthropological theory example sentences4) This model is derived from anthropological theories and is comparable to foraging for food.
5) In addition, Auel's series incorporates a number of recent archeological and anthropological theories .
6) The success of this theory was partly due to anthropological theories based on a tribal paradigm.
7) Political Economy introduced questions of history and colonialism to ahistorical anthropological theories of social structure and culture.
8) If he has no contribution to make to anthropological theory , he can at least do that.
9) His research in Malawi and Indonesia focuses property and inheritance, social security, decentralization and legal anthropological theory .
10) These models bridge the gap between behavioral theories that focus on small settings and anthropological theories that analyze larger settings.
11) In this process, the research became more fieldwork driven, and began to incorporate various anthropological theory and techniques.
12) These will be examined in the light of general anthropological theory and particular ethnographic studies of Andalusian culture and society.
13) In this program, she collaborated with the USC film school and offered courses in film production along with anthropological theory .
14) A second remarkable feature is the degree to which anthropological theory and a comparative framework have come to shape the debate .
15) His anthropological theory is clearer than Grof's body, mind, soul, spirit are the basic elements of human nature.
example sentences with anthropological theory16) Morgan was an American lawyer whose involvement in anthropological theory was gradual, originating in his political and ethnographic interest in American Indians.
17) Our current anthropological theories see the transformation as a gradual process, but myths of old have been trying to explain this for millennia.
18) Existing electives in this area include courses on genocide, anthropological theory on war, inter-state conflict, political violence, terrorism and security.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anthropological theory
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anthropological theory with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anthropological theory
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anthropological theory in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anthropological theory.
20 examples of simple sentences of anthropological theory. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anthropological theory
Compound Sentences with anthropological theory
Complex Sentences with anthropological theory
Compound-Complex Sentences with anthropological theory