anthropological study in a sentence
1) This is where anthropological studies prove helpful as well as archaeology.
2) Archeological, linguistic and anthropological studies have provided insights into their cultures.
3) He wrote numerous anthropological studies and psychobiographies in order to buttress his views.
anthropological study example sentences4) Such a link with primitive people importantly antedates his anthropological studies at Harvard.
5) Gabriella Coleman references "lulz" extensively in her anthropological studies of Anonymous.
6) In early anthropological studies the Yanomami culture was described as being permeated with violence.
7) Linguistic anthropological studies have shown that most human communities have four points of cardinal direction.
8) This perspective advances debates on African American cultural history and the anthropological study of culture.
9) Previously, these phenomena were only part of psychological, sociological, or anthropological studies .
10) Nobody reads Facebook for research or information gathering purposes unless they are doing an anthropological study .
11) A study of East Slavic pagan religion is another theme of Klejn's anthropological studies .
12) The University runs the hacienda as a center for archeological, historical and anthropological studies .
13) His model here comes of course from his early anthropological studies of Kabylia in Algeria.
14) These desks were indeed scientific, following in their construction the anthropological study of the child.
15) Inter-individual and Social Psychology and Psychiatry and the anthropological study of Man.
example sentences with anthropological study16) Anthropological studies of the skeletons point at the presence of a population with mongoloid features.
17) Anthropological studies in Hazardous Environments: Past Trends and New Horizons.
18) Attempts to reciprocate a teacher's handshake could have formed the basis of an anthropological study .
19) The Overlords are interested in psychic research, which humans suppose is part of their anthropological study .
20) A recent anthropological study documents the inhospitable nature of the low-wage job market from a different perspective.
21) It is often twinned with "ethnoastronomy", the anthropological study of skywatching in contemporary societies.
22) They were also the subject or included in several social anthropological studies by academia in the UK.
23) The advent of anthropological study in relation to nursing opened several viewpoints to the universal concept of Health.
24) Zito's anthropological study of the symbolism and meaning of a key state ritual of the imperial era.
25) Namu includes such details in Leaving Mother Lake , but this is far more than an anthropological study .
26) Interestingly, all this predates the poet's delving into the anthropological studies during his Harvard graduate years.
27) The international commission promoted global anthropological studies of regional and national food systems, nutritional issues, and hunger problems.
28) It is the leading centre for anthropological studies of Scotland and, more generally, of the British Isles.
How to use anthropological study in a sentence29) Relying on archeological artifacts and anthropological study , George Mendenhall re-tells the story of Israel's history and faith.
30) First elaborated by English historian E.P. Thompson, the concept of a moral economy was developed further in anthropological studies .
31) Nevertheless, this club is almost worth a visit as the anthropological study can sometimes make up for the atmosphere.
32) The EIS (the Edmonds Report) was completed within two weeks and identified the need for an anthropological study .
33) Instead there are none, or at least none which have come to light as a result of anthropological study .
34) The concept of "system of kinship" tended to dominate anthropological studies of kinship in the early 20th century.
35) Since 1985, Alexander has been exploring addiction in human beings by way of historical and anthropological studies of many cultures.
36) Remote sensing, anthropological study of Indian oral traditions, and dendrochronology-which left Chacoan relics undisturbed-were touted.
37) The gender perspective is one that could fruitfully be pursued further in anthropological studies on values in connection with social behaviour.
38) Dr. Smith thus confirms recent anthropological studies which bring out the central place of the mother-child unit in all family systems.
39) I saw that here was opportunity for anthropological study which, when reported abroad, could but add to my fame.
40) The Dhimals: Miraculous Migrants of Himal (An anthropological study of a Nepalese Ethnic Group).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anthropological study
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anthropological study with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anthropological study
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anthropological study in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anthropological study.
20 examples of simple sentences of anthropological study. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anthropological study
Compound Sentences with anthropological study
Complex Sentences with anthropological study
Compound-Complex Sentences with anthropological study