anthropological perspective in a sentence
1) Many missionaries often studied Aboriginal society from an anthropological perspective .
2) Critical anthropological perspectives " (pp. 35-54).
3) T his course is a survey of human warfare from an anthropological perspective .
anthropological perspective example sentences4) Social exchanges from the anthropological perspective have been analyzed using the gift-giving phenomena.
5) Culture and Rights: anthropological perspectives .
6) Ethnicity and Nationalism: anthropological perspectives , London, Pluto Press.
7) Highly charged personal reminiscence is bound up with the anthropological perspective which gives it an impersonal respectability.
8) It has also been a principal site for the development of black and other marginal anthropological perspectives .
9) Laurie Frederik argues for the importance of ethnographic research and a solid theoretical base in anthropological perspective .
10) West, M.M., and Konner, M.J. The role of father in anthropological perspective .
11) This anthropological perspective contrasts with Platonic realism and with Gottlob Frege's notions of sense and reference.
12) But, there is little recognition that the same sociological and anthropological perspectives on state-societies also apply to international relations.
13) Anthropological perspectives ", Frankfurt & New York: Campus Verlag & St. Martin's Press, 2000.
14) Reichel taught classes in medical anthropology at the university there and engaged in programs of public health with an anthropological perspective .
15) One of these, surely, is Sweeney Agonistes where the worlds of jazz, primitive ritual, and Greek drama again combine in an anthropological perspective .
example sentences with anthropological perspective16) Leyendas de Guatemala can be read not only from an anthropological perspective , but also as an aesthetic experience that confirms the originality of the style.
17) In A. C. Roosevelt (Ed.), "Amazonian Indians from Prehistory to the Present: anthropological perspectives " (pp. 271-286).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anthropological perspective
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anthropological perspective with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anthropological perspective
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anthropological perspective in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anthropological perspective.
20 examples of simple sentences of anthropological perspective. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anthropological perspective
Compound Sentences with anthropological perspective
Complex Sentences with anthropological perspective
Compound-Complex Sentences with anthropological perspective