anthropological in a sentence
1) This tradition is presented through an anthropological definition.
2) He wrote many anthropological articles and gave radio talks.
3) She soon switched to more anthropological methods.
anthropological example sentences4) All students pursue certain courses of general anthropological concern.
5) My background is primarily anthropological and archaeological.
6) Eliot had not altogether left behind his earlier anthropological interests.
7) This assumption is criticized by some anthropological evidence.
8) It is presumed to operate across historical and anthropological divisions.
9) By degrees he became more absorbed in anthropological research.
10) They are vulnerable to pollution arising from anthropological activities .
11) This chapter attempts to relate three anthropological arguments about kinship.
12) The highest standards of linguistics and anthropological orientation are upheld.
13) In anthropological and primate terms children are mostly raised by females.
14) The Tatars stress their specific anthropological type.
15) This anthropological necessity is grounded in man's biological equipment.
example sentences with anthropological16) Oxford studies in anthropological linguistics, 2.
17) His opinion about the beauty is anthropological and psychological.
18) I enjoy that as an anthropological experience.
19) Some of them share clinical and anthropological roles.
20) However, this hypothesis is disputed within the anthropological community.
21) We understand the term in the more technical anthropological sense.
22) There are several characteristics that tend to unite anthropological work.
23) This is where anthropological studies prove helpful as well as archaeology.
24) The anthropological notes in Columbus' letter are relatively sparse.
25) How does language interact with culture ( anthropological linguistics)?
26) The animistic nature of folk beliefs is an anthropological cultural universal.
27) The practice is surmised to have been common since anthropological antiquity.
28) Dances and choreography express specific anthropological knowledge of human beings.
How to use anthropological in a sentence29) He managed to do some anthropological fieldwork - under police escort.
30) The best single source is " anthropological Literature".
31) But what does that entail in terms of anthropological practice?
32) The anthropological data content of the myths was not his problem.
33) The so-called self-interest hypothesis became the anthropological basis for economics.
34) An anthropological curiosity of Nature and Art?
35) Anthropological theories of value explore these questions.
36) In fact modern anthropological research shows that there is no such correlation.
37) The algorithm is a culmination of anthropological and criminological behavior research.
38) An anthropological term for this state of potential fertility is nubility.
39) Such has been the assumption underlying much of previous anthropological literature also.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of anthropological
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of anthropological with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with anthropological
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word anthropological in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with anthropological.
20 examples of simple sentences of anthropological. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of anthropological
Compound Sentences with anthropological
Complex Sentences with anthropological
Compound-Complex Sentences with anthropological