answer ad in a sentence
1) Do not answer ads you see online.
2) So I set about to answer ads in music papers.
3) She answered the ad and applied for a job.
answer ad example sentences4) While seeing Luke, Lily answered Carl's ad .
5) She started answering ads last July.
6) About 400 women who answered the ad went to Dance Works studios.
7) Answering an ad ? keen Richie's eyes asked Bloom.
8) If you answer an ad , specify where and when you found the ad.
9) Rose Keller's life changes when she answers an ad in a German newspaper.
10) Looking for work, Homer answers a classified ad to become a grave digger.
11) The ad is answered by a sailor who comes to Dupin at his home.
12) Lucy Irvine answered the ad .
13) Eric Erlandson, along with over a dozen other musicians, answered the ad .
14) If you are changing jobs, don't blindly answer classified ads and send out resumes.
15) Unemployed and with no place to live, Stephanie Cartwright answers an online classified ad .
example sentences with answer ad
example sentences with answer ad16) Lily answered ads in the Men Seeking Women section while Anna looked in Casual Encounters.
17) Undeterred, Dick went ahead and answered a foursome ad with Anna as his new buddy.
18) Most of the characters are people who answered the ad and visited the Stellar Time Agency.
19) And that's when she answered the photographer's ad and from that landed in TV.
20) Jason had answered a newspaper ad that Kelly had placed in the local newspaper looking for a bass player.
21) Thanks of course Max Weinberg and Roy Bittan, who answered an ad in the Village Voice.
22) In the beginning they's only meet up on Sundays and write and answer ads from the NME.
23) One of the musicians who answered the ad was Noel Brown, a guitarist who lived in south London.
24) James Baskett was cast as Uncle Remus after answering an ad to provide the voice of a talking butterfly.
25) For instance , West got the job interview by answering an ad on the job recruitment board at his college.
26) As a general rule, however, the people answering the newspaper ad were unremarkable, average, and unknown.
27) He then attended University of Nebraska for a year before answering an ad for a repairman for Bekins Furniture.
28) She answered one ad from a couple based in Oregon and met them face-to-face at Peet's on Fourth Street.
How to use answer ad in a sentence29) In answering a job ad , the best cover letter explains, point-by-point, how you meet the main job requirements.
30) The two of us met when Anna answered an ad that Lily's then-boyfriend, Scott, posted on Craigslist.
31) Allen's first television experience had come in 1949 when he answered an ad for a TV announcer for professional wrestling.
32) But he's still optimistic that whoever answers the ad , will bring romance as well as adventure into his life.
33) It all started, she recalls, when Anna answered an ad at the Job Centre for a magician's assistant.
34) The story is of a man who answers an ad about a teacher needing a student with an honest desire to learn.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of answer ad
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of answer ad with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with answer ad
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word answer ad in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with answer ad.
20 examples of simple sentences of answer ad. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of answer ad
Compound Sentences with answer ad
Complex Sentences with answer ad
Compound-Complex Sentences with answer ad