ad hoc group in a sentence
1) In most densely populated areas, ad hoc groups formed.
ad hoc collocations
2) This policy may serve as a basis for discussion at ad hoc group meetings.
3) A Department of Education ad hoc group favoured the establishment of a fourth public university.
ad hoc group example sentences4) The next day an ad hoc group of students confronted the assistant principal with four demands.
5) A larger, ad hoc group called the Ambassadors also represents the chorus at outreach performances.
6) I tend to agree with Rosemary's comment about ad hoc groups springing up as needed.
7) A squad is an ad hoc group of up to ten players led by a squad leader.
8) An ad hoc group of the bondholders of General Motors Corporation was also represented in court.
9) In September 1981 she convened an ad hoc group on inner cities and stacked it against Heseltine.
10) Yes, came the resounding answer last week from an ad hoc group of America's leading economists.
11) She has relied more on her Policy Unit and ad hoc groups , and intervened more in departments.
12) So far, the issue of establishing an ad hoc group has yet to be revisited in NATO.
13) Information from Angelo Mingarelli was distributed. (iv) Ad hoc group on Bill C-62.
14) Byyny created an ad hoc group of ten CU-Boulder faculty, staff, and students to investigate WAAKE-UP!
15) This means that the El Paraiso site was carefully planned and was not just an ad hoc group of buildings.
example sentences with ad hoc group16) Conference committee–are joint, ad hoc groups formed to work out the differences between similar bills from both houses.
17) The ad hoc group would provide consultation to ICAAP on strategies to engage health care providers and organizations in the initiative.
18) Hence Lawson also chaired an ad hoc group of Ministers which led to the setting up of the Serious Fraud Office.
19) Wilson Mark II, between March 1974 and March 1976, ran up a total of somewhere around 120 ad hoc groups .
20) During his college days , Provos was also a volunteer with an ad hoc group of security pros called The Honeynet Project.
21) It is the scale of her interest in the work of other departments and working with ad hoc groups , that makes her distinctive.
22) Blue Flame is an ad hoc group of talented friends who are chefs, cooks, waitstaff, bartenders and other "foodies" working in Portland area restaurants.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ad hoc group
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ad hoc group with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ad hoc group
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ad hoc group in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ad hoc group.
20 examples of simple sentences of ad hoc group. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ad hoc group
Compound Sentences with ad hoc group
Complex Sentences with ad hoc group
Compound-Complex Sentences with ad hoc group