ambitious proposal in a sentence
1) The ambitious touring database proposals have been shelved.
2) But the ambitious proposal is not without its critics .
3) This ambitious proposal (10) seems harmless enough even desirable.
ambitious proposal example sentences4) Watson was the man behind an ambitious development proposal in Surrey in 1996.
5) Now the European Parliament has voted overwhelmingly for an ambitious proposal to prevent overfishing .
6) She 's hoping to persuade state and federal authorities to help fund her most ambitious proposals .
7) Although its ambitious proposals were all rejected, the convention's work was not for nothing.
8) No spacecraft has yet landed on Europa, but its intriguing characteristics have led to several ambitious exploration proposals .
9) His ambitious proposal was born of an urgency to keep youth arts programs alive even when public money dried up .
10) Nevertheless, the President read and approved the less ambitious proposal for an attack on the Federal force at Romney.
11) Fleischmann and Weissmandl's rescue group, the Working Group, devised a more ambitious proposal in November that year.
12) Extended technicolor is a very ambitious proposal , requiring that quark and lepton masses and mixing angles arise from experimentally accessible interactions.
13) An ambitious proposal for renovating the Central Park Zoo arose in the wake of the controversy while the zoo received record attendance rates.
14) A more ambitious proposal is to build a 900-mile pipeline to transport gas from Egypt, Libya, Tunisia and Algeria to the existing Morocco - Spain pipeline.
15) A modern revamping initiative of the underwriting process was not allowed or budgeted for in spite of ambitious proposals and designs by the new credit operation team.
example sentences with ambitious proposal16) A month later another ambitious light railway proposal was put forward for a "Nottingham Suburban Light Railway", with routes to Carlton, Arnold, Hucknall and Ilkeston.
17) This was an ambitious proposal to extend Tōkyō's linear city across the whole of the Tōkaidō region of Japan in order to re-distribute the population.
18) The cabinet also appointed a special minister for this, issue: Thom de Graaf, who proposed an ambitious reform proposal , but met much resistance.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambitious proposal
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambitious proposal with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambitious proposal
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambitious proposal in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambitious proposal.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambitious proposal. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambitious proposal
Compound Sentences with ambitious proposal
Complex Sentences with ambitious proposal
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambitious proposal