ambery in a sentence
1) The base is ambery vanilla and powder.
2) The young minister-the second since Mr. ambery resigned-took a fancy to Rebecca.
3) Analyzing PdS, it is a gorgeous ambery floriental - very lush and very full.
ambery example sentences4) The overall impression is of a dry incense lifted by a crisp citrus opening and an ambery base.
5) The dry down is equally beautiful, a smooth ambery finish with the wood notes continuing to develop and evolve.
6) There is a sweet ambery and resinous complexion to Cuir Ottoman that makes this composition a rather rich one.
7) A totally peculiar blend both decadent and medicinal, archaic and futuristic, with ambery translucent notes and narcotic flowers.
8) I really like the opening on this one, it's slightly green and oriental in spices, floral and sweet and then dries down to a warm ambery , vanilla, musk scent.
9) Mr. ambery did not hearken at first, but as she went on he fixed his eyes upon her, and a look of vexation and anxiety settled on his face.
10) We should have told Mr. ambery at one for Rebecca's strange conduct alarmed him, but his first thought, like mine, was that something had happened to Katie.
11) Katie was gone out as a governess ; and Mr. ambery had sunk further into an infirm old age, and left every thing to Rebecca.
12) About two years after Mrs. Ambery's death my old master called me into his study one night after the children were gone to bed.
13) I cańt detect the fruit notes, but milk mixed with baked sugar and flowers over a patchoulli base, slightly ambery , with a hint of incense.
14) It's more about the amber than anything else and kind of synthetic starting out, but as it dries down it gets soft and mellow ant turns into a creamy ambery musk.
15) Freshness achieved through aromatic notes such as lavender and bergamot, the boldness of patchouli, unsweetened immortelle, ambery nuances, woods and leather.
example sentences with ambery16) A slightly sweetened vanilla and some smoke adds an ambery and dusty dimension to this gentle beast, as it starts to settle on skin.
17) As the scent settles, the ambery vanilla, soapy musk, and some lingering iris and saffron is what is left for one to enjoy.
18) Perfume critic Luca Turin describes Cuir de Lancôme as "devoid of... ambery , smoky, and animalic notes," but I agree only on the amber.
19) It evolves into a subtle and sort of subliminal animalic musky/ ambery base.
20) Well, poor dear Mrs. ambery was taken away from her husband and children when Rebecca, her
21) " Rebecca," said Mr. ambery , " this morning Mr. Craig came hither to tell me that evil reports have arisen.
22) In fact, a few systems that allow remote control of electric outlets are already available in the market, e.g., Belkin's WeMo, ambery Remote Power Switch, etc.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ambery
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ambery with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ambery
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ambery in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ambery.
20 examples of simple sentences of ambery. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ambery
Compound Sentences with ambery
Complex Sentences with ambery
Compound-Complex Sentences with ambery