always advocate in a sentence
1) I always advocate for diversity in generation .
2) For this reason I always advocated for long term planning.
3) I always advocated that my children respect their father.
always advocate example sentences4) I 've always advocated a more balanced approach to retirement investing.
5) I would always advocate paying with a credit card.
6) I have always advocated hiring for attitude first and aptitude second.
7) I 've always advocated using your own FQDN for internal networks.
8) We've never done that and we've always advocated love without boundaries.
9) The FDA had always advocated a "scientific" approach to selling vitamins and minerals.
10) I've always advocated them.
11) In the Alonso vs. Hamilton conflict, Dennis always advocated treating his two drivers equally.
12) MEA-MFT has always advocated that public employees are better equipped to satisfy this mandate than private contractors.
13) We have always advocated and supported the needs of our client's families after the funeral.
14) He was always advocating making the system easy enough for the person of lower-than-average intelligence to use .
15) Vannoni has never produced scientific evidence concerning the efficacy of the method but has always advocated its validity.
example sentences with always advocate16) Kent Thompson: I have always advocated for resident company members in any show I've done.
17) I've always advocated adding at last one Mini-Con port to mold so you can do this.
18) We have always advocated that investors hold a modest 5 to 10 percent weighting in gold and gold stocks .
19) That's why I'm always advocating for taking your first step before you think you're ready.
20) Take the Williams sisters , whose father, Richard, always advocated early retirements and lives outside the lines.
21) Alexander always advocated pedagogy of "lifelong learning" and lived it as an example of a positive life choice.
22) Although the Republican Party has always advocated a strong national defense, historically they disapproved of interventionist foreign policy actions.
23) I have always advocated "non-feminist" as a big tent generic appellative which cannot be smeared or branded.
24) StourCare had always advocated the benefits of co-location and proper integrated working (full integration) with its partner provider organisations.
25) Over three decades, I have taught math in multiple settings, always advocating for student-centered instruction that empowers young people.
26) Student, activist, citizen, and researcher alike have always advocated reconciliation, friendship, and exchange with the North.
27) I have always advocated speedy ball from the breakdown so I look for it as a principle attacking feature of play.
28) Fairview owner, Charles Back has always advocated well chilled Riesling as his recommendation but also suggests trying a good rosé.
How to use always advocate in a sentence29) I have always advocated the view that if a durable peace is on the agenda, then the Maoists should share responsibility.
30) Here we must pause to acknowledge that Morgenthau does not always advocate a scientific approach as he did in Politics among Nations .
31) Political factions have to show maturity and I in politics have always advocated that we should become aware of the advantage of intangible gains.
32) As someone who has always advocated for women's equality I am appalled at how often behaving badly is seen as having some benefit.
33) If Putin balks or Republicans get in the way, the president can always advocate unilateral cuts -- not something he wants to do.
34) PAUL: Well, I think the party has lost its way, because the conservative wing of the Republican Party always advocated a noninterventionist foreign policy.
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of always advocate
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of always advocate with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with always advocate
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word always advocate in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with always advocate.
20 examples of simple sentences of always advocate. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of always advocate
Compound Sentences with always advocate
Complex Sentences with always advocate
Compound-Complex Sentences with always advocate