allocation method in a sentence
1) Some surplus allocation methods select a random vote sample.
2) The order allocation method must be fair and equitable.
3) The direct method is the simplest of the three cost allocation methods .
allocation method example sentences4) For information about the exact allocation method used, ask your employer.
5) The partnership can use different allocation methods for different items of contributed property.
6) It is based on slab allocation method and paging memory that allows swapping.
7) See section 1.704-3 of the regulations for allocation methods generally considered reasonable.
8) The following examples illustrate the arrangement consideration allocation methods permitted by ASC 985-605.
9) Notice of allocation method , waivers granted, alternative requirements applied, and statutory program requirements.
10) We support all layering and aggregate allocation methods for the allocation of gains and losses among investors.
11) This allocation method might be appropriate for many overhead costs, such as rent and upper management salaries.
12) The number of surplus votes is known; but none of the various allocation methods is universally preferred.
13) SIMSCRIPT (I) included the Buddy memory allocation method , which was also developed by Markowitz.
14) The selection of an appropriate allocation method should be based upon the commonality of costs to all cost objectives.
15) A possible allocation method consists in assigning a certain win for A as +1 and for B as −1.
example sentences with allocation method16) The ABC method has received much praise for being better than traditional allocation methods , especially for management decision making.
17) If you adopt an allocation method under this rule, you must describe that method in your books and records.
18) The indirect cost allocation methods used by each organization depend on its own structure, program functions, and accounting system.
19) The Education Ministry said in response to the report that a decision has already been made to abandon this allocation method .
20) It can be used as a profit allocation method to attribute a multinational corporation's net profit (or loss) before tax to countries where it does business.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocation method
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocation method with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocation method
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocation method in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocation method.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocation method. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocation method
Compound Sentences with allocation method
Complex Sentences with allocation method
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocation method