allocation formula in a sentence
1) The allocation formula operates as follows.
2) The ex-militants rejected the allocation formula .
3) Sabah BN has used the same allocation formula for both the parliamentary election as well as for the state election.
allocation formula example sentences4) However, it must be recognised that a comprehensive and accurate empirically based resource allocation formula cannot be achieved.
5) The solution, of course, is to change the allocation formula so that costs are allocated disproportionately to large items.
6) It is essential that the impact of resource allocation formula is justifiable on grounds other than the composition of any particular formula.
7) The allocation formula that the Democrats use results in national conventions that have about twice as many delegates as those of the Republicans.
8) The government also accepted a Lords' amendment specifying special needs as a factor that may bc taken into account in the resource allocation formula .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allocation formula
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allocation formula with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allocation formula
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allocation formula in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allocation formula.
20 examples of simple sentences of allocation formula. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allocation formula
Compound Sentences with allocation formula
Complex Sentences with allocation formula
Compound-Complex Sentences with allocation formula