allium in a sentence
1) Bright purple allium , standing tall, adds color.
2) Alliums might be toxic to cats or dogs.
3) Chronic Helicobacter pylori disease is reduced with allium vegetable intake.
allium example sentences4) They are part of the allium family of phytochemicals.
5) Allium (onions) - cannot really distinguish between microgreens.
6) The inflorescence bracts also differ from those of alliums .
7) Veggies in the allium family add flavor and fragrance to our foods.
8) Do not interplant though with onions and anything in the allium family.
9) Garlic is an allium which is part of the Liliaceae family .
10) Allium String Quartet guarantees the highest level of playing at your special event.
11) If you answered allium ursinum , you'd get a gold star.
12) Euphrasia and allium cepa are normally associated with hay fever or colds.
13) This includes broccoli, brassicas, tomatoes, onions, and other alliums .
14) Onions (" allium cepa") were cultivated in Ancient Egypt.
15) Some people suffer from allergies to garlic and other species of " allium ".
example sentences with allium16) Fry the onion or other alliums in olive oil for a couple of minutes.
17) Garlic is botanically known as allium sativum.
18) Or winter squash or alliums , the subjects of January and February's books.
19) Add 2 crushed garlic ( allium sativum) cloves to the same and filter.
20) There is increasing evidence that allium derivatives from garlic have significant antiproliferative actions on human cancers.
21) The incidence of stomach cancer is lower in populations with a high intake of allium vegetables.
22) For these symptoms and a hacking, tickling cough, allium cepa will probably suit.
23) It is sometimes considered to be a separate species, " allium ophioscorodon" G.Don.
24) Plants do not have the characteristic garlic odor of the allium subfamily (Allioideae).
25) A species of allium , ramps have broad tender leaves and a small bulb near the roots.
26) The amount of sulfenic acids and LF released and the irritation effect differs among " allium " species.
27) Meanwhile, in the south of France, it's garlic that is the pre-eminent allium .
28) Thus the name of the genus "Muilla" is derived by reversing the name " allium ".
How to use allium in a sentence29) Crushing or chewing allium spp releases allicin, which quickly breaks down into the toxic component n-propyl disulfide.
30) Onions are a member of the allium plant family, which also includes garlic, chives and leeks.
31) Allium and Arnica clear up the runny nose; Sulphur clears up the dry skin and the constipation.
32) The tablets allegedly contained durian and a species of the genus " allium " from India and vitamin E.
33) Allium sativum, commonly known as garlic, is a species in the onion genus, "Allium".
34) Allium sativum, commonly known as garlic, is a species in the onion genus, " allium ".
35) The amusing pom-poms of the giant onion, allium giganteum, are a must for any child's garden.
36) Fungi on allium and other Allioideae are rather different from those on Amaryllidoideae (e.g. Savile 1962).
37) Allium derivatives appear to regulate nuclear factors involved in immune function and inflammation, as well as in cellular proliferation.
38) The wild onion known as the ramp (" allium tricoccum") is also present in the deeper forests.
39) Onions and garlic are members of the genus allium , which also includes leeks, chives, and shallots.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allium
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allium with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allium
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allium in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allium.
20 examples of simple sentences of allium. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allium
Compound Sentences with allium
Complex Sentences with allium
Compound-Complex Sentences with allium