alleviation of in a sentence
1) The alleviation of congestion justifies the cost.
2) A major hurdle to achieve sustainability is the alleviation of poverty.
3) An integral effect is the alleviation of symptoms of opioid withdrawal.
alleviation of example sentences4) I am anxious to afford some alleviation of your present distress.
5) Discussions about the alleviation of working poverty are also politically charged.
6) For services to the alleviation of Poverty.
7) Also you conflate taxation with the alleviation of poverty .
8) The statement highlighted OFID's efforts toward the alleviation of energy poverty.
9) While the night lasts, all comforts are but partial alleviations of discomfort.
10) You returns are forkful on prilosec and alleviation of symptoms and money.
11) DAP will gladly support the alleviation of poverty done in the right manner .
12) Acupressure aids elimination of stress, pain and alleviation of acute and chronic conditions.
13) Establishing or rendering help to any institution engaged in the alleviation of human suffering.
14) One of the most pressing goals of development aid is the alleviation of poverty.
15) American correspondence spoke of "parallel endeavours for peace and the alleviation of suffering".
example sentences with alleviation of16) Alleviation of the effects upon ascending to a shallower depth will confirm the diagnosis.
17) Activities and procedures that allow alleviation of stress within the work place should be planned.
18) We should truly seek economic instruments that lead to the alleviation of poverty around the world.
19) I've been having really great sessions, and can really feel the alleviation of stress.
20) The alleviation of poverty, sickness and hunger is the greatest goal that mankind can achieve.
21) PUP also puts an emphasis on the alleviation of the plight of the poor.
22) Carnitine supplementation for alleviation of some of the symptoms is a subject for further investigation.
23) However, men's reproductive rights may make a serious contribution to alleviation of the problem.
24) Alleviation of conditions came when the McKinley Act of 1890 eliminated import duties on raw sugar.
25) People report reduced pain, increased well-being, improvement, or even total alleviation of symptoms.
26) Practitioners continue to perform massage in order to assist with the alleviation of suffering in others.
27) Alleviation of alcohol abuse will be achieved if these challenges are addressed ," Rau said.
28) Thus rotation allows increased yields from nutrient availability but also alleviation of allelopathy and competitive weed environments.
How to use alleviation of in a sentence29) So, I suppose that the alleviation of suffering does not make the world better then?
30) The fundamental character IBSA fund is to disseminate the best practices in alleviation of poverty and hunger.
31) Ladies prilosec and alleviation of symptoms to use epsilon mathematically are virtually diffused to lack alli.
32) It seemed to her a precious gift, far more than just an alleviation of present discomfort.
33) The objective of most transfers is the alleviation of water scarcity in the receiving basin(s).
34) Wahida sits on several organizational committees whose focus includes the alleviation of child poverty and implementation of social reform.
35) Meaningful long-term alleviation of hunger is rooted in the alleviation of poverty, as poverty leads to hunger.
36) Meaningful long-term alleviation of hunger is rooted in the alleviation of poverty, as poverty leads to hunger.
37) The Dharma offers a refuge by providing guidelines for the alleviation of suffering and the attainment of Nirvana.
38) As illustrated previously, guilt and shame can play important roles in both the creation and alleviation of conflict.
39) The factors related to the increase are simply described as alleviation of the negative factors of monoculture cropping systems.
40) That of prilosec and alleviation of symptoms calls for carrying a graphic totaling ml radiologic after you divide shape.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alleviation of
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alleviation of with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alleviation of
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alleviation of in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alleviation of.
20 examples of simple sentences of alleviation of. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alleviation of
Compound Sentences with alleviation of
Complex Sentences with alleviation of
Compound-Complex Sentences with alleviation of