alleviate problem in a sentence
1) Such 'organs' may alleviate problems which are caused by malfunctioning cells.
2) Further standards efforts such as Motif and CDE did not alleviate problems .
3) The latter, combined with timely plant protection measures, helped alleviate problems with pests and fungal diseases.
alleviate problem example sentences4) She suggested that the law would alleviate problems the state suffers from , such as unpaid hospital bills.
5) Councillors are set to consider a number of radical measures to alleviate problems with buses using the town centre.
6) The hormone has great potential for alleviating problems during childbirth and, perhaps, in the treatment of arthritis .
7) Good sawing and maintenance practices can help alleviate problems that can occur when making angle cuts in structurals and tubing.
8) Appropriate design of the feedback network can alleviate problems associated with input bias currents and common-mode gain, as explained below.
9) About half of the countries reviewed here mention population policies as a general means to alleviate problems , or more exactly to make them more tractable.
10) It continues to contribute to our understanding of how the brain matures and give us ideas about interventions that can be used to alleviate problems .
11) He serves on the Robin Hood Foundation Advisory Board, a charitable foundation which attempts to alleviate problems caused by poverty in New York City.
12) This helps alleviate problems stemming from the curse of dimensionality, such as the need for data sets that scale exponentially with the number of features.
13) The original four locks here were replaced in 1819 by five shallower ones to alleviate problems with water supply to the nearby paper mills.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alleviate problem
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alleviate problem with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alleviate problem
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alleviate problem in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alleviate problem.
20 examples of simple sentences of alleviate problem. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alleviate problem
Compound Sentences with alleviate problem
Complex Sentences with alleviate problem
Compound-Complex Sentences with alleviate problem