alleviate poverty in a sentence
1) Imagine trying to alleviate poverty without growth.
2) India's remarkable economic growth has not alleviated rural poverty .
3) Such benefits may include eradicating food insecurity and alleviating rural poverty .
alleviate poverty example sentences4) This system undermines agricultural productivity and obstructs progress in alleviating poverty .
5) To attract tourism to the area and help in alleviating poverty .
6) Bravo when you say CONgress will alleviate poverty .
7) This increases women's socio-economic participation, consequently alleviating poverty in developing states.
8) These institutions focus on alleviating poverty and improving living conditions in previously colonised countries.
9) Together, we will help develop economies, build partnerships, and alleviate poverty .
10) Key aims of the British aid programme are to alleviate poverty and promote human rights.
11) Democratic governments assumed the responsibility to provide needed services, in society and alleviate poverty .
12) Our successive kings did their best to reduce all forms of taxes to alleviate poverty .
13) Despite criticism, the UN is held as the pinnacle for alleviating world poverty .
14) Efforts have been made to alleviate poverty through encouraging income generating projects and improved agricultural practices.
15) Since 1995, Sachs has been deeply engaged in efforts to alleviate poverty in Africa.
example sentences with alleviate poverty16) Her latest book is " alleviating poverty Through Profitable Partnerships" with Routledge.
17) For example, public policy was still largely focused on alleviating poverty for mothers and children.
18) This exemplifies WaterAid India's persuasive powers and intent of alleviating poverty in India.
19) It is wrong to see dealing with climate change and alleviating poverty as a trade-off.
20) Their profitability will be compromised if their mandate is to alleviate poverty through their banking services.
21) We want to alleviate global poverty by offering investments that enable loans to hardworking poor people.
22) His government made real strides towards alleviating poverty and inequality through a concentrated program of wealth redistribution .
23) He established popular libraries, and tried to alleviate the widespread poverty of the Norwegian peasantry.
24) It, too, was published as a way to help alleviate Tubman's poverty .
25) The Ave Maria foundation donates resources to help alleviate poverty in Central and South America.
26) Many social policy researchers and practitioners in Australia believe that a high minimum wage helps alleviate poverty .
27) High economic growth and equitable distribution of economic resources can help create inclusive economy by alleviating poverty .
28) Botswana has made significant progress in alleviating poverty and improving the general standard of living since independence.
How to use alleviate poverty in a sentence29) He created a minimum social assistance scheme, the RMI, which helped to alleviate poverty .
30) There is a large body of empirical literature on the effectiveness of microcredit in alleviating poverty .
31) It was to serve as a tool to help enact social policy to alleviate poverty and deprivation.
32) The Poor People's Campaign was a multiracial effort aimed at alleviating poverty regardless of race.
33) In England, the couple observed the British social reform movement's attempt to alleviate urban poverty .
34) Many of the policies and practices serve to maintain social control and do nothing to alleviate poverty .
35) Fair Trade is an organized social movement and market-based approach to alleviating global poverty and promoting sustainability.
36) Ecotourism can help conserve biodiversity and alleviate poverty in South Africa through the creation of local jobs.
37) May we play our small part in helping to alleviate the poverty and suffering of the world.
38) Gaming is one way to alleviate this poverty and provide economic prosperity and development for Native Americans.
39) It is not the exploration spirit that Americans need to give up in order to alleviate poverty .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alleviate poverty
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alleviate poverty with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alleviate poverty
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alleviate poverty in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alleviate poverty.
20 examples of simple sentences of alleviate poverty. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alleviate poverty
Compound Sentences with alleviate poverty
Complex Sentences with alleviate poverty
Compound-Complex Sentences with alleviate poverty