allele in a sentence
1) Some alleles are neither dominant nor recessive.
2) It maintains high genetic diversity by favoring uncommon alleles .
3) This is the " allele " effect mentioned above.
allele example sentences4) The expressed allele is dependent upon its parental origin.
5) That is, allele frequencies are constant between generations.
6) This accounts for variations of gene alleles .
7) This ensures a true random mixing of alleles .
8) Genetic drift is caused by random sampling of alleles .
9) This allele is also associated with type 1 diabetes.
10) Each allele value has a distinctive frequency within a population.
11) Alternate forms of a gene are called alleles .
12) Some alleles result in more severe degrees of enzyme inefficiency.
13) The recessive allele is assigned the same letter in lower case.
14) The "i" allele produces no modification.
15) The relationship between alleles and specific race was also established.
example sentences with allele16) Which allele is dominant in this case?
17) Fourteen of the 16 mutant alleles identified were previously unknown .
18) When both alleles are mutated, the condition develops.
19) Consider an extra allele frequency, "r".
20) The distribution of CF alleles varies among populations.
21) The third through fourth digits specify a nonsynonymous allele .
22) These alleles produce two different color phases in the species population.
23) Each unique form of a single gene is called an allele .
24) The system is controlled by a series of multiple alleles .
25) Only if competing selection disappears will an allele disappear.
26) The allele is absent in the European genome.
27) Small population size can cause a random change in allele frequencies.
28) In most cases, genes have several alleles .
How to use allele in a sentence29) The first allele is dominant and the second allele is recessive.
30) The first allele is dominant and the second allele is recessive.
31) The pattern of alleles can identify an individual quite accurately.
32) These alleles may be the same or different.
33) The alternative versions of a gene are now called alleles .
34) DNA sequences can change through mutations, producing new alleles .
35) Eventually the allele frequency will begin to rise.
36) How many alleles does an offspring get from each parent ?
37) How many M alleles are present among the group? 16.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allele
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allele with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allele
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allele in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allele.
20 examples of simple sentences of allele. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allele
Compound Sentences with allele
Complex Sentences with allele
Compound-Complex Sentences with allele