allegories in a sentence
1) Those films are interesting for being bleak , nasty cultural allegories .
2) Using types and allegories to establish doctrine.
3) Time makes both jokes and allegories more obscure, not less.
allegories example sentences4) Additionally, other short prose passages called allegories concluded a section.
5) The tale of Superman has long been associated with religious allegories .
6) They are allegories that use earthly situations to explain heavenly meanings.
7) Hence, good writing and brilliant discourse are perpetual allegories .
8) This book includes some pagan rituals for use in historical allegories .
9) The poem abounds with smaller and greater allegories .
10) That they cannot be profound allegories ?
11) Haloes, whatever shape, denote positive subjects, including allegories .
12) But this painting is encyclopedic in its allegories .
13) Now, like all good allegories , this needs decoding.
14) Images may represent real-world objects, or be allegories or abstract designs.
15) There is nothing to analyze, no allegories , no hidden meanings.
example sentences with allegories16) There are also allegories representing Justice, Faith and Virtue.
17) Some even argue that his plays served as allegories for scientific debates.
18) The devil, Shiva and Poseidon play similar roles in occult allegories .
19) Do you think it is easier to understand parables or allegories ?
20) The issue is counting twelve values representing allegories of the antic Olympic games.
21) Some of his science fiction stories are allegories of Kenyan history and politics.
22) The frieze showed allegories depicting the duties of parliament on a golden background.
23) He delivered thoughtful opinions in forceful and lively prose, often using Biblical allegories .
24) At the same time he was against the wild allegories of some contemporaries.
25) In this context, dysfunction and abjection function as allegories of despotism.
26) This means that the Ludus Triumphorum was initially formed by 14 allegories .
27) They are the exoteric allegories based on the esoteric mysteries of Samothrace.
28) Similar astrological allegories and planetary themes are pursued through the works of Geoffrey Chaucer.
How to use allegories in a sentence29) I was responding to Marco's note about polygonal halos representing positive allegories .
30) However, she was able to successfully lead a company and use literary allegories .
31) Allegories are usually readily apparent because of the heavy use of metaphor within them.
32) There is a kind of ventriloquy at work in allegories of Reading.
33) Almost all of the 33 surviving "Zhuangzi" chapters contain fables and allegories .
34) Two other commonly used representational allegories of yin and yang are water and fire.
35) The market for religious subjects was quickly replaced in favor of genre scenes and historical allegories .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of allegories
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of allegories with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with allegories
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word allegories in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with allegories.
20 examples of simple sentences of allegories. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of allegories
Compound Sentences with allegories
Complex Sentences with allegories
Compound-Complex Sentences with allegories