alcohol prohibit in a sentence
1) The drinking of alcohol is strictly prohibited .
2) Alcohol is strictly prohibited in most places.
3) He always refused to drink because Islam prohibits alcohol .
alcohol prohibit example sentences4) Additionally, many tribal governments prohibit alcohol on Indian reservations.
5) Alcohol is strictly prohibited anywhere on Memorial Chapel premises.
6) I asked if there is a religion which prohibits alcohol .
7) Alcohol is prohibited at all Cub Scout events.
8) In 1915, the legal sale of alcohol was prohibited by referendum.
9) Simple sugars and alcohol are prohibited .
10) Alcohol is prohibited to be bought two days prior to an election.
11) Alcohol was prohibited on the reservation.
12) In 2012, Britt began prohibiting outside alcohol on a few select shows.
13) prohibiting alcohol is another way we make life unnecessarily restrictive for nursing mothers.
14) The sale of alcohol is prohibited in most of Mississippi on Sundays.
15) For years, FLW has prohibited alcohol and tobacco advertising of any sort.
example sentences with alcohol prohibit16) The federal law prohibiting alcohol in Indian country pre-dates the Eighteenth Amendment.
17) Open containers of alcohol are prohibited outside of private buildings and licensed on-premises alcohol sellers.
18) By 1916, over half of the U.S. states already had statutes that prohibited alcohol .
19) During this period, alcohol was prohibited in Kansas by both state and federal law.
20) As in many other Alaska Native villages, importation and sale of alcohol is prohibited .
21) Every intoxicant is like alcohol, and every (type of) Alcohol is prohibited .
22) All of them are non-alcoholic as the consumption of alcohol is prohibited by Islam.
23) Alcohol was prohibited in British Columbia for about four years, from 1917 to 1921.
24) In Bangladesh, alcohol is strictly prohibited due to its proscription in the Islamic faith.
25) He'd been accused of running a still in Saudi Arabia, where Muslim laws prohibit alcohol .
26) Alcohol is also prohibited in Islam, as its harms have been proven greater than its benefit.
27) Others prohibit drinking alcohol .
28) Yu the Great, the first ruler of the Xia Dynasty, prohibited alcohol throughout the kingdom.
How to use alcohol prohibit in a sentence29) While alcohol is prohibited in the neighbouring state of Gujarat, drinking is common in Daman and Diu.
30) Although Westbrook School Department policy prohibits alcohol on school property , there are no apparent state laws against it.
31) That was shown, for example, in prohibiting alcohol , riba (interest), and other vices.
32) Some receptions, especially if the family's culture or religious faith prohibits alcohol or dancing, focus on dessert.
33) Alcohol is also prohibited on major Buddhist holy days, and sometimes on Royal Commemoration days, such as birthdays.
34) As a result, some houses have visitor restrictions, and some national organizations restrict or prohibit alcohol on the premises.
35) By 1920, when alcohol was prohibited in the United States, American Poles continued to drink and run bootlegging operations.
36) In 1920, the manufacture, sale, import and export of alcohol were prohibited by the Eighteenth Amendment, Prohibition.
37) During the pre-Independence era, consumption of beef and alcohol was strictly prohibited and doing so often resulted in violence or excommunication.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alcohol prohibit
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alcohol prohibit with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alcohol prohibit
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alcohol prohibit in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alcohol prohibit.
20 examples of simple sentences of alcohol prohibit. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alcohol prohibit
Compound Sentences with alcohol prohibit
Complex Sentences with alcohol prohibit
Compound-Complex Sentences with alcohol prohibit