alcohol concentration in a sentence
1) The PAC stands for prohibited alcohol concentration .
2) There are often wide variances between breath and blood alcohol concentrations .
3) Its alcohol concentration is 9-13% ABV.
alcohol concentration example sentences4) Space your alcoholic drinks out to keep the desired blood alcohol concentration .
5) How accurate and reliable are the police methods used to determine alcohol concentration ?
6) His Breathalyzer used chemical oxidation and photometry to determine alcohol concentrations .
7) Description Do you want to know your current blood alcohol concentration ?
8) Each type of alcoholic drink produces the same alcohol concentration in the blood.
9) By showing that the driver's alcohol concentration is 0.08 or more.
10) During the initial absorption phase, arterial blood alcohol concentrations are higher than venous.
11) The average breath alcohol concentration for those who had alcohol only was 0.081 .
12) The legal limit for ordinary vehicle drivers is a blood alcohol concentration of 0.08.
13) There are several different units in use around the world for defining blood alcohol concentration .
14) Vitreous (eye) fluid provides the most accurate account of blood alcohol concentration .
15) The electrochemical sensor system is utilized to quantify the alcohol concentration in a breath sample.
example sentences with alcohol concentration16) The proportion of people killed who had blood alcohol concentrations above the limit also fell.
17) Large bodied people do need more alcohol to equate to the same blood alcohol concentration .
18) Testing for alcohol concentration is performed using three methods - blood, breath, or urine.
19) An outwardly sober person commits the crime if his or her alcohol concentration exceeds 0.08.
20) Research the legal blood alcohol concentration in your state and the consequences for driving while intoxicated.
21) Serum alcohol concentration is not equal to nor calculated in the same way as blood alcohol content.
22) No. Wisconsin law prohibits "operating" a motor vehicle while intoxicated or with a prohibited alcohol concentration .
23) Alcohol hangover symptoms develop when blood alcohol concentration falls considerably and peak when it returns to almost zero.
24) Go for a brew that a blood alcohol concentration at the lower aspect, say about 7%.
25) The second hook for the prosecution in a WI drunk driving case is the charge of prohibited alcohol concentration .
26) The rate of elimination tends to be higher when the blood alcohol concentration in the body is very high.
27) However, Mendeleev's dissertation was about alcohol concentrations over 70% and he never wrote anything about vodka.
28) Second and equally important is the fact that alcohol elimination rates are inversely proportional to alcohol concentration in the blood.
How to use alcohol concentration in a sentence29) This rate is then expressed as a constant ratio of blood alcohol concentration (BAC) to breath alcohol concentration.
30) This rate is then expressed as a constant ratio of blood alcohol concentration (BAC) to breath alcohol concentration .
31) Distillate obtained in this manner has a higher alcohol concentration (approximately 90% ABV) and is less aromatic.
32) A rapid increase in blood alcohol concentration (BAC) is most consistently associated with the likelihood of a blackout.
33) When at a party, have a nonalcoholic drink between the alcoholic one to keep your blood alcohol concentration down.
34) For health care settings like hospitals and clinics, optimum alcohol concentration to kill bacteria is 70% to 95%.
35) What is meant by "blood alcohol level" (also know as "blood alcohol concentration ")? 4.
36) Scientists also found that motorists on cell phones are less adept than drunken drivers with blood alcohol concentrations greater than 0.08.
37) The prosecution typically provides an estimated alcohol concentration at the time of driving utilizing retrograde extrapolation, presented by expert opinion.
38) Equal dosages of alcohol consumed by men and women generally result in women having higher blood alcohol concentrations (BACs).
39) The ASV XL provides a simple, economical method of determining a subject's breath alcohol concentration with evidential grade accuracy.
40) Blood alcohol concentration depends on the amount of alcohol consumed and the rate at which the user's body metabolizes alcohol.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alcohol concentration
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alcohol concentration with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alcohol concentration
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alcohol concentration in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alcohol concentration.
20 examples of simple sentences of alcohol concentration. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alcohol concentration
Compound Sentences with alcohol concentration
Complex Sentences with alcohol concentration
Compound-Complex Sentences with alcohol concentration