albino in a sentence
1) This is especially apparent in albino animals.
2) Their skin color is pale white like an " albino ".
3) Albino bias is also alleged in modern times.
albino example sentences4) These birds are said to be imperfect albinos .
5) Cora: A mysterious albino fortune teller.
6) There are no " albinos " in the horse world.
7) An albino specimen was photographed in 2012 in southeastern Iran.
8) Claude the albino American alligator is a rare alligator indeed.
9) Albino feels a bit nervous and clears his throat.
10) There are also references in literature calling white horses " albino ".
11) Great White - An albino villain and shark trainer.
12) The albino was handed a small ornate chest full of white powder.
13) You occasionally might see signs of this in albino children.
14) Jericho appeared in the 2009 film " albino Farm".
15) In fact, she almost looked like an albino .
example sentences with albino16) When clean he is shown to be an albino .
17) He remained an albino until the day he died.
18) By May 2007, another albino squirrel had been born on campus.
19) Many albino babies become victims of infanticide to these superstitious views.
20) However, Beyoncé wished an albino woman to win the contest.
21) Albino , Anthony P., et al.
22) See also albino children (pp. 214-15).
23) He was specifically referred to as " albino " in the film.
24) He is a well-dressed, obese albino television producer.
25) It has blue eyes instead of the red that characterize an albino .
26) Dangerous Beans is a small albino rat.
27) And it was an albino , after all.
28) Albino elephants exist in nature, usually being reddish-brown or pink.
How to use albino in a sentence29) This bird actually has very poor vision as is common among various albino animals.
30) Occasionally, colour mutations, including albinos and erythrists, occur.
31) Peskova bowed, then glanced again at the albino .
32) Estimation of the daily mitotic activity in young adult albino rats.
33) The albino pulled out an object, barely visible in the dark.
34) In July 2010, an albino lobster was reportedly caught in Gloucester.
35) Individuals with very light skin and albinos have no ability to tan.
36) The albino takes a huge pipe and tries to impale him.
37) In many ways, being albino lead to Ali's Islamic conversion.
38) Thirty (30) Albino Mice were randomly separated into 3 groups.
39) Albino Skaven are rare but not unheard of.
40) Despite this, some registries still refer to " albino " horses.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of albino
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of albino with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with albino
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word albino in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with albino.
20 examples of simple sentences of albino. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of albino
Compound Sentences with albino
Complex Sentences with albino
Compound-Complex Sentences with albino