alarming picture in a sentence
1) An alarming picture encapsulated a false belief.
2) She determinedly erased the alarming pictures from her mind.
3) Now , research from the Campaign to Protect Rural England paints a more alarming picture .
alarming picture example sentences4) Who else knows about it?" By early July 1972, however, Gray had an alarming picture of the apparent conspiracy as conveyed to him by Vernon Walters and he changed tack.
5) What was really key were the details of the Household Survey, which provide a rather alarming picture of what is happening in the labour market.
6) It's an intelligence system that has yielded an alarming picture of the new terrorist enemy.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of alarming picture
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of alarming picture with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with alarming picture
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word alarming picture in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with alarming picture.
20 examples of simple sentences of alarming picture. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of alarming picture
Compound Sentences with alarming picture
Complex Sentences with alarming picture
Compound-Complex Sentences with alarming picture