airport passenger in a sentence
1) Airport security personnel generally find about six weapons a day in their search of passengers.
2) The army lay siege to the airport where terrorists were holding over 500 passengers hostage.
3) The airport has levied a $10 surcharge for every passenger to cover the cost of renovations to the facility.
airport passenger example sentences
4) Heathrow Airport is the busiest airport in the world, with 4 passenger terminals serving flights from around the world.
5) Imagine a London Gatwick airport passenger in a hurry.
6) In 2012, United Airlines carried 71% of the airport's passengers .
7) Upon completion the terminal will raise the airport's passenger capacity to 24 million.
8) In 2007, Southwest Airlines carried 49.38% of the airport's passengers .
9) Delta Air Lines accounts for more than 80% of the airport's passenger traffic.
10) Terminal 3 of the BCIA is currently the second largest airport passenger terminal building of the world.
11) A ramp agent used his badge to take her up the stairs into the airport passenger area .
12) The airline carries 40% of the airport's passengers , according to Chris Hayes, an airport spokesman.
13) It is mainly approached by charter flights, whose passengers account for 95% of the airport's passenger volume.
14) Airport passengers boarding at the airport are taken to a nearby hub where they can transfer to their final destination.
15) There were plans for a new rail terminal, joined to the airport's passenger terminal and multi-storey car park.
example sentences with airport passenger
16) Airport passenger traffic declined in the 1990s. Although a new airline entered the island marketplace, City Express folded.
17) Health authorities implement public health measures for all airport passengers and the vaccination of health care workers with seasonal influenza vaccine.
18) The complex, located across the airfield from the airport's passenger facility, is within five minutes of Interstate 40.
19) Recent years have seen the airports passenger numbers grow to over 650,000 yearly with a number of UK and European destinations.
20) Logan Airport's passenger count will have grown from 30 million to over 35 million with almost 5 million international visitors annually.
21) The airport passenger screening measures are a way of life now, years after they were introduced specifically to target hijacking of airplanes.
22) It is not uncommon for an airport passenger terminal or train station, for example, to have only two floors, with gates on both floors.
23) Costing nearly $1.95 billion, Terminal 3 has increased airport passenger capacity to more than 37 million passengers a year by 2010.
24) At its opening, Terminal 1 was the largest airport passenger terminal building, with a total gross floor area of 531000 m2.
25) In the last 15 years, Mactan-Cebu International Airport's passenger traffic has grown at an annual average of 21% for international passenger traffic.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airport passenger
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airport passenger with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airport passenger
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airport passenger in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airport passenger.
20 examples of simple sentences of airport passenger. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airport passenger
Compound Sentences with airport passenger
Complex Sentences with airport passenger
Compound-Complex Sentences with airport passenger