airport perimeter in a sentence
1) These factors have barred concerted action on airport perimeter security .
2) The military trucks were allowed entrance into the airport's perimeter , passing several checkpoints.
3) Just south of the airport perimeter fence turn left onto Limebank Road and head east.
airport perimeter example sentences
4) New analysis from Frost & Sullivan , U.S. Airport Perimeter Security ( www.
5) These are accessed from the airport's perimeter road and are some distance from the terminal.
6) These days, Munday Swamp lies on private property beside the Perth Airport's perimeter fence.
7) He drove out through the unattended gateway, and joined the morning traffic on the airport perimeter road.
8) At the Miami International Airport, two twin-engine cargo craft were blown off the airport's perimeter .
9) We understand that Edinburgh Airport Ltd. owns the land, which runs parallel with the airport perimeter fence.
10) Syrian airline cancels flight to Aleppo Rebels attacked loyalist troops at the airport perimeter , including the nearby Brigade 80.
11) Bluebird Trail: Take your second left off Limebank Road onto Leitrim Road and follow the airport perimeter fence.
12) The ease with which anyone can penetrate an airport perimeter may shock those familiar with today 's elaborate security inside terminals.
13) Others have radar that can detect threats coming from " stand-off" distances, such as boats aimed at an airport perimeter .
14) In July 2011, a naked man swimming in Jamaica Bay came ashore near Kennedy's main fuel tanks despite the airport's perimeter security system.
15) The path would be built between the airport perimeter fence and the river, to a width of 2 metres maximum, with a whindust surface or similar.
example sentences with airport perimeter
16) Edinburgh Airport Ltd. own the land, which runs parallel with the airport perimeter fence, and have given permission for the path to be constructed.
17) Military aircraft were visible from the local airport's perimeter fence, although the airport was frequently used by the armed forces for operations.
18) However, on April 29, 2005, Airport Police Officer Tommy Edward Scott was killed while investigating a suspicious person near an airport perimeter fence.
19) The crew didn't fly to Cairo, but elected to fly to Nicosia instead, where a missed approach and subsequent low circuit ended in impact near the airport perimeter .
20) His plane clipped the treetops, crashed through the airport's perimeter chain link fence and came to rest on the grass next to Runway 33.
21) But today's alert suggests Serbian rebels may now be prepared to fire on Hercules planes when they're at their most vunerable, as they taxi in the airport perimeter .
22) "I have long been concerned about security at our airport perimeters .
23) Ground view: airport entry gate where the stump of Cain's Lane runs into the airport's perimeter
24) Hindmarsh Island Airport Perimeter : 83.6 meters
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airport perimeter
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airport perimeter with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airport perimeter
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airport perimeter in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airport perimeter.
20 examples of simple sentences of airport perimeter. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airport perimeter
Compound Sentences with airport perimeter
Complex Sentences with airport perimeter
Compound-Complex Sentences with airport perimeter