airmail postage in a sentence
1) The price includes airmail postage to everywhere in the world.
2) Scott has a separate category and listing for U.S. airmail postage .
3) Airmail postage stamps introduced.
airmail postage example sentences4) On 1 March 1939, a new " airmail postage " series was issued with the Bulolo gold field design of 1935.
5) The airmail postage for postcards is 24p to EC countries, 28p to non EC European countries and 33p to all destinations Outside of Europe.
6) £1.95 plus airmail postage .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airmail postage
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airmail postage with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airmail postage
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airmail postage in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airmail postage.
20 examples of simple sentences of airmail postage. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airmail postage
Compound Sentences with airmail postage
Complex Sentences with airmail postage
Compound-Complex Sentences with airmail postage