turboprop airliner in a sentence
1) The airport is expected to handle regional turboprop airliners like the ATR-42.
2) The Lockheed L-188 Electra is an American turboprop airliner built by Lockheed.
3) First flown in 1957, it was the first large turboprop airliner built in the United States.
turboprop airliner example sentences4) In 1963, Channel Airways acquired its first turboprop airliner , a Vickers Viscount 700 series inherited from Tradair.
5) In December 1964, Caledonian acquired its first turboprop airliners , a pair of ex-BOAC Bristol 175 Britannia 300 series.
6) In April 1965, the BUA mainline fleet comprised 21 aircraft (2 jets, 16 turboprops , 3 piston airliners ).
7) In this, 62 people died after a turboprop airliner flew into a flock and plummeted into the sea at Winthrop Harbor.
8) It also introduced Japan's first homegrown turboprop airliner , the YS-11 in 1965, replacing Convair 440s on local routes.
9) Both aircraft were turboprop airliners , with straight wings, which tend to be more susceptible to inflight ice accumulation, than are swept-wing jet airliners.
10) The Bombardier Dash 8 or Q-Series, previously known as the de Havilland Canada Dash 8 or DHC-8, is a series of twin-engined, medium range, turboprop airliners .
11) Caledonian's short-haul re-equipment effort to replace the remaining obsolete piston and turboprop airliners in its fleet, initially focused on Boeing's 737.
12) In the 1960s, Shorts mainly produced turboprop airliners , major components for aerospace primary manufacturers, and missiles for the British armed forces.
13) The Vickers Viscount was a British medium-range turboprop airliner first flown in 1948 by Vickers-Armstrongs, the first such aircraft to enter service in the world.
14) Powered by the Rolls-Royce Dart, it became the world's best selling turboprop airliner , reaching almost 800 units sold by 1986, including 206 under license by Fairchild.
15) Vickers Viscount - the first turboprop airliner to enter service
example sentences with turboprop airliner16) BAF/BWA owned many Vickers Viscount turboprop airliners , fitted out for passenger and cargo operations.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of turboprop airliner
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of turboprop airliner with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with turboprop airliner
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word turboprop airliner in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with turboprop airliner.
20 examples of simple sentences of turboprop airliner. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of turboprop airliner
Compound Sentences with turboprop airliner
Complex Sentences with turboprop airliner
Compound-Complex Sentences with turboprop airliner