airless in a sentence
1) The airless lunar environment is later determined to preclude microscopic life.
2) The major moons of Uranus are airless bodies.
3) It was a hot, airless afternoon.
airless example sentences4) The van was airless and the metal hot against her skin.
5) The film bears the airless quality typical for the director.
6) They were damp, airless , overcrowded and poorly lit.
7) They were kept five to a bed in one airless room.
8) It was silent in the house, and rather airless .
9) The other major type of snow making gun is the airless gun.
10) Airless spray painting can save time and money when painting large areas.
11) Apply by brush, roller or airless sprayer.
12) They were all in this cold, airless prison with him.
13) Mord ru escapes from the airless vault beneath Legion headquarters.
14) My mouth was full and airless .
15) Interiors feel dim and airless , the streets huge and unwelcoming.
example sentences with airless16) The Legion defeats him by entombing him in an airless vault.
17) Oriente: an uninhabited planet, airless with a highly eccentric orbit.
18) The user should wear rubber gloves and, in tight airless spaces, goggles.
19) These include the 'archaebacteria' that now live in airless marshes.
20) It was damp, cold, gassy or airless , and damn dark.
21) Five thousand airless klicks to the equator and winter comin' on.
22) Airless systems use less energy and don't require as many pipes to operate.
23) Varnish was sprayed with airless HVLP (high volume, low pressure).
24) ATMOSPHERE STATION -Important for life on airless worlds and asteroids.
25) Hell being an apt description: the airless conference hall is bursting with shrieking youngsters.
26) There are many improvements to RCA's landmark, somewhat airless , original cast album.
27) The ensign said that Jim was alone and in an airless and dark place.
28) Airless guns are very expensive to buy - typically costing $10,000 or more per unit.
How to use airless in a sentence29) A delicious bargain bin, with a dusty, airless '50p' basement.
30) He is sealed in an airless vault at superspeed by Superboy and Mon-El.
31) The pecs droop, airless balloons.
32) It was dark and airless .
33) The Moon is an airless dead world, but with mysteries hidden deep beneath the surface.
34) Airless guns spray water out of small nozzles similar to the spray valves on garden hoses.
35) It was airless and humid with a threat of thunder in the heavy sulphur-coloured clouds.
36) The modern Diesel engine incorporates the features of direct ( airless ) injection and compression-ignition.
37) In July and August, the packed amphitheatre can also turn terribly hot and airless .
38) From outside, the sounds of a game of cricket floated into the hot airless room.
39) May be used in airless regions of space, can only be stopped by large guns.
40) But, oh, how costive is his serpentine prose, how tightly wound and airless .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of airless
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of airless with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with airless
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word airless in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with airless.
20 examples of simple sentences of airless. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of airless
Compound Sentences with airless
Complex Sentences with airless
Compound-Complex Sentences with airless