aircraft purchase in a sentence
1) Emirates is an industry bellwether for aircraft purchases , having purchased 200 aircraft in 2013 alone.
2) Canadian politicians made no attempt to fund flight training, aircraft purchase , or construction of airfields.
3) Iran has a varied air force with aircraft purchased from many countries, including the United States.
aircraft purchase example sentences4) They would also contractually guarantee industrial offsets in the same amount as the aircraft purchase contract value.
5) To save money, the airline canceled two proposed maintenance facilities and deferred a large aircraft purchase worth billion.
6) The only aircraft purchased in any quantity were the Potez XXV, and the Swiss-built Häfeli DH-5.
7) Also included in the six aircraft purchase agreement are flight and maintenance training , along with a comprehensive spares support package.
8) The CFM56-2-powered E-3 also became the standard configuration for aircraft purchased by the British and French.
9) Budget cuts in the early 1930s affected personnel strength, airfield construction, pilot training, aircraft purchases and operational flying.
10) The slashed budget will delay aircraft purchases , platform upgrades, improved command and control systems and a host of other needed requirements for years to come.
11) This was my first aircraft purchase and with the market plays in force made the decision to purchase from the States and import to Australia a rather attractive one.
12) The primary focus of current modernisation and upgrades is to replace aircraft purchased from the Soviet Union that currently form the backbone of the Air Force.
13) However, much of this work is carried out in Germany, such as the final assembly, because Rolls-Royce has a larger workshare in relation to the UK aircraft purchase .
14) After the IPO, the company claimed to have over 400 million euros in cash to fund further expansion, including aircraft purchases .
15) In the past, low-cost carriers tended to operate older aircraft purchased second-hand, such as the McDonnell Douglas DC-9 and older models of the Boeing 737.
example sentences with aircraft purchase16) The other aircraft purchases will primarily be Airbus A320-200s, which will be used in the airline's European expansion plans.
17) Uncertainties remain around the timing of new aircraft purchases and whether their owners, the Government of South Africa, will provide funding.
18) The de-rated engines lower MTOW, which reduces the aircraft's purchase price and landing fees, and can be re-rated to full -200ER standard for long-haul operations.
19) These were joined by four L- 39C Albatros aircraft purchased from Kazakhstan as part of the intended 16 to be used by the 1st fighter (training) squadron.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aircraft purchase
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aircraft purchase with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aircraft purchase
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aircraft purchase in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aircraft purchase.
20 examples of simple sentences of aircraft purchase. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aircraft purchase
Compound Sentences with aircraft purchase
Complex Sentences with aircraft purchase
Compound-Complex Sentences with aircraft purchase