aircraft operations in a sentence
1) The airport handles approximately 250 aircraft operations per day.
2) There were 473 aircraft sorties with 570 hours of aircraft operations .
3) TAF - A weather forecast for aircraft operations at an airport.
aircraft operations example sentences4) Sky Harbor has an average of 1,232 aircraft operations per day.
5) The base's runway was closed on 31 December 1996 for aircraft operations .
6) Minimum spacing requirements between aircraft operations at airports is largely dictated by these factors.
7) They determined that the wind farm would cause no danger to aircraft operations .
8) These collaborations may result in more environmentally-friendly commercial aircraft operations here on Earth.
9) A special signal was to be put into use for carriers during aircraft operations .
10) British European Airways (BEA) coordinated all British civil aircraft operations .
11) There exists a particularly strong relationship with aircraft operations which frequently impacts upon the maintenance function.
12) In this case, the SFOC will have to contain conditions regarding chase aircraft operations .
13) Soon the ice began to melt and crack, making the airfield unsuitable for aircraft operations .
14) There are some general aviation concerns that ADS-B removes anonymity of the VFR aircraft operations .
15) Proponents requesting approval of public aircraft operations by UAS will use the COA application process.
example sentences with aircraft operations16) Applications for a COA are only accepted from entities that intend to conduct public aircraft operations .
17) The investigation also looked at the airworthiness of the plane and standard procedure on aircraft operations .
18) JAL Cargo ended dedicated freighter aircraft operations in October 2010 after more than 30 years of service.
19) Aircraft operations at altitudes above sea level and at higher than standard temperatures are commonplace in mountainous areas.
20) High-risk land-use, in particular, must be aggressively managed to reduce safety risks to aircraft operations .
21) At uncontrolled airports, UAS operations are advised to operate well clear of all known manned aircraft operations .
22) The ship's aircraft operations are controlled by the air boss from Primary Flight Control or Pri-Fly.
23) He then served as the Assistant Director for aircraft operations , Flight Crew operations Directorate.
24) The Turbine aircraft operations Subgroup (TAOS) works to mitigate accidents in turbine accident aviation.
25) Runway 31R is certified for CAT III A, enabling aircraft operations in low ceiling and visibility conditions.
26) Between 1952 and 1953 NAAF South Weymouth was rebuilt to make it more suitable for supporting conventional aircraft operations .
27) It handles more than 1,200 aircraft operations a day, 100,000 passengers and more than 800 tons of cargo.
28) The company changed its name to Rockwell International and named its aircraft division North American aircraft operations in 1973.
How to use aircraft operations in a sentence29) In the first quarter of 2007 Raytheon sold its aircraft operations , which is now operating as Hawker Beechcraft.
30) The designation of flight operations as State aircraft operations normally are made in coordination with the U.S. Department of State.
31) The ALL was a modified NKC-135, and the 4900th Flight Test Group was formed for aircraft operations .
32) It also became the third busiest airport by passengers in the country, been already ranked number three in aircraft operations .
33) Birmingham-Shuttlesworth International Airport averages 301 aircraft operations a day, including 136 flights to 43 airports in 40 cities.
34) In 2005, all Border Patrol and ICE aircraft operations were combined under CBP's Office of Air and Marine.
35) The Inquiry did not determine the cause of the accident but it made recommendations to enhance the safety of aircraft operations .
36) Advisory Circulars (AC). • • • • • AC 00-1.1, Government aircraft operations .
37) To reduce rolling and increase stability for aircraft operations , a gyrostabilizer produced by the American Sperry Gyroscope Company was installed.
38) Fighter aircraft operations were controlled from there throughout the War but most notably during the Battle of Britain and on D-Day.
39) While the airport serves some tour and commuter flights, the plurality of aircraft operations are corporate and transient general aviation traffic.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aircraft operations
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aircraft operations with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aircraft operations
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aircraft operations in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aircraft operations.
20 examples of simple sentences of aircraft operations. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aircraft operations
Compound Sentences with aircraft operations
Complex Sentences with aircraft operations
Compound-Complex Sentences with aircraft operations