aircraft noise in a sentence
1) Is not aircraft noise the worst form of air pollution in London?
2) What is the best way to insulate a roof against aircraft noise ?
3) I have not bought there because of the incesent aircraft noise .
aircraft noise example sentences4) Aircraft noise is a major cause of noise disturbance to residents living near airports.
5) The NOMS noise monitors (which are actually fancy microphones) collect aircraft noise .
6) The park is beneath a major flight path and is already severely affected by aircraft noise .
7) Because Perama is fairly close to Corfu airport, you might hear some aircraft noise .
8) If the inner city was so freaked out about aircraft noise then we should be too.
9) Aircraft noise is seen by advocacy groups as being very hard to get attention and action on.
10) One of the main planks of the anti-airfield platform was, as usual, aircraft noise .
11) Currently trending Most of the aircraft noise over the St Albans district is from Heathrow flights.
12) Increasing traffic densities and changing public attitudes led to complaints about aircraft noise and moves to introduce restrictions.
13) People often have difficulty sleeping on planes due to small spaces, aircraft noises , and fellow passengers.
14) Air Marshal Brown said Defence has undertaken extensive research to provide the best available information about aircraft noise .
15) Using digital processing, the system determines if the microphone is picking up voice, or aircraft noise .
example sentences with aircraft noise16) This program showed that residences near the airport could be retrofitted cost-effectively to reduce indoor aircraft noise substantially.
17) Aircraft noise from LAX is a major issue for residents on the north side of El Segundo.
18) The most significant causes are vehicle and aircraft noise , prolonged exposure to loud music, and industrial noise.
19) Brüel & Kjær provides aircraft noise and flight track monitoring hardware and software systems to airports around the world.
20) The underlying technology is a computer model which simulates the propagation of aircraft noise and its penetration into buildings.
21) As a result, the researchers identified how much aircraft noise and air pollution each person experienced over 15 years.
22) Overall , 2.3% of hospitalisations for cardiovascular disease among older people living near airports were attributable to aircraft noise .
23) Then once and for all we can see if there is any truth in relation to aircraft night noise .
24) The noise of the Piaggio is very annoying; much worse than normal aircraft noise (which I love).
25) Aircraft noise not only occurs from take-off and landings, but also ground operations including maintenance and testing of aircraft.
26) Opposition to plans that would result in an increase in traffic at Sydney Airport, and thus more aircraft noise .
27) The chairman said in email that his location has significant problems due to aircraft noise , landing lights, and vibration.
28) It received a call from a resident close to Torghatten which said they had heard aircraft noise followed by a crash.
How to use aircraft noise in a sentence29) If the person knows that aircraft noise annoys them, then they can look for another property with less noise exposure.
30) The zones used alternated weekly, meaning residents in the "no-fly" areas received respite from aircraft noise for set periods.
31) I add only that a consultation paper on aircraft noise , including the noise caused by leisure flying, has been released.
32) DLR is for instance investigating wing flutter and possible ways of eliminating it, which would also help to reduce aircraft noise .
33) They have welcomed the scrapping of Manchester proposals which could have led to more aircraft noise over the Lymm and Grappenhall areas.
34) The AEF's very first publication was a commissioned study of the practicability (or otherwise) of reducing light aircraft noise at source.
35) Anti-expansion protest group Plane Stupid said its members had played aircraft noise through the letterbox of Ms Kelly's London Docklands apartment this morning.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aircraft noise
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aircraft noise with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aircraft noise
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aircraft noise in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aircraft noise.
20 examples of simple sentences of aircraft noise. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aircraft noise
Compound Sentences with aircraft noise
Complex Sentences with aircraft noise
Compound-Complex Sentences with aircraft noise