aircraft fuselage in a sentence
1) Twenty-six seconds later the aircraft fuselage struck the ground.
2) The aircraft fuselage itself was abandoned.
3) Breaking open crates, raising aircraft fuselages , attaching wings, fixing bracing struts - that was our first occupation.
aircraft fuselage example sentences4) At that time, acetate dope was needed by the aircraft industry to coat and stretch the fabric on aircraft fuselages .
5) Currently Mexico is focusing in developing an aerospace industry and the assembly of helicopter and regional jet aircraft fuselages is taking place.
6) Upon arrival, the aircraft fuselage and wing components were re-assembled, along with the pilot cockpit instruments, seat and controls.
7) At first, the team used motor-powered generator sets placed in the aircraft fuselages , both in the Ansons and the Battles.
8) Combined with the prominent use of the word 'Malta' on the aircraft fuselage , the airline now is an overt flying advertisement and ambassador for the nation.
9) Maybe it's the vibrations of the aircraft fuselage , rumble of the powerful jet engines or the falic feel of riding in a big long thin tube that gets passengers excited.
10) The direction of the yellow arrow is that of the aircraft itself, represented in the bombsight by its mounting to the aircraft fuselage .
11) Cars of the time were still bulky and heavy: Ugo Zagato conceived them as lightweight structures, with a frame in sheet aluminium similar to an aircraft fuselage .
12) Their method itself was simplified, in that it did not include lifting flows and hence was mainly applied to ship hulls and aircraft fuselages .
13) The metal drogue, when contacted even slightly off center, will pivot out of place, potentially "slapping" the aircraft's fuselage and causing damage.
14) Bomb shackles of this type are found in a B-29 aircraft fuselage on display at the National Museum of the USAF in Dayton, Ohio.
15) The design featured the entire airplane painted blue with "25th Anniversary" painted in large gold writing near the front of the aircraft fuselage .
example sentences with aircraft fuselage16) Armament was stored in a large internal bay located in a "belly" position, taking up over one third of the aircraft fuselage .
17) These had a small envelope of 1,699-1,982 m3 (60-70,000 ft3) and at first used aircraft fuselages without the wing and tail surfaces as control cars.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aircraft fuselage
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aircraft fuselage with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aircraft fuselage
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aircraft fuselage in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aircraft fuselage.
20 examples of simple sentences of aircraft fuselage. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aircraft fuselage
Compound Sentences with aircraft fuselage
Complex Sentences with aircraft fuselage
Compound-Complex Sentences with aircraft fuselage