aid the economy in a sentence
1) Song abolition of trade restrictions greatly aided the economy .
2) It will neither aid the economy , nor reduce dependence on the current oil suppliers.
3) They actually go to aid the economy of the countries they visit, through shopping.
aid the economy example sentences4) That could be an indication of the confidence generated by the Fed's willingness to aid the economy , economists say.
5) But there are other forms of public spending, especially on health care, that could do good while aiding the economy in its hour of need.
6) Stocks tend to rise when bad economic headlines increase the odds that the Federal Reserve or some other policymaking body will intervene to aid the economy .
7) " So never mind the talk about the Fed standing ready to aid the economy as if it just needs another boost to finally get the sucker humming again.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of aid the economy
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of aid the economy with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with aid the economy
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word aid the economy in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with aid the economy.
20 examples of simple sentences of aid the economy. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of aid the economy
Compound Sentences with aid the economy
Complex Sentences with aid the economy
Compound-Complex Sentences with aid the economy