ahead of in a sentence
1) Our fence arrived yesterday ahead of schedule.
2) In many ways literature has run ahead of history.
3) This is very encouraging ahead of world championships.
ahead of example sentences4) Overall tonnage rose 40 percent ahead of 2010.
5) The three actors were given martial arts training ahead of filming.
6) Production was usually five weeks ahead of broadcast.
7) Its construction was completed four months ahead of schedule.
8) Sea level rising is ahead of predictions .
9) The genome was sequenced ahead of schedule .
10) The growth rate is ahead of current expectations .
11) The task was completed ahead of schedule .
12) Another benefit is getting ahead of infrastructure .
13) He was light years ahead of everybody.
14) We were kind of ahead of ourselves.
15) They then traded ahead of those orders.
example sentences with ahead of16) Life is always three years ahead of me.
17) Beyond that is getting too far ahead of ourselves.
18) I set off ahead of my mother.
19) Independent school testing put knowledge first ahead of connections.
20) These reports reach subscribers several hours ahead of the evening papers.
21) The path has been marked ahead of you.
22) She crossed the line miles ahead of everybody else.
23) I got up ahead of everyone else.
24) His best days clearly are ahead of him.
25) He was miles and miles ahead of anyone else.
26) The car three ahead of him moved three yards.
27) They sailed just ahead of another approaching typhoon.
28) But were getting ahead of the story.
How to use ahead of in a sentence29) These people put others ahead of themselves.
30) Another man too far ahead of the times.
31) Accounting rules attempt to track economic substance ahead of legal form.
32) Forty riders finished scattered ahead of the pink jersey group.
33) This event is held annually ahead of the graduation ceremony.
34) Her fancy was running riot along those days ahead of her.
35) The following parties presented candidates ahead of the election.
36) The anus apparently was slightly ahead of the rounded end.
37) But we are getting ahead of ourselves here.
38) His best years were still ahead of him.
39) Japanese companies added plant and human capacity ahead of demand.
40) There was something ahead of the shuttle.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of ahead of
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of ahead of with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with ahead of
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word ahead of in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with ahead of.
20 examples of simple sentences of ahead of. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of ahead of
Compound Sentences with ahead of
Complex Sentences with ahead of
Compound-Complex Sentences with ahead of