agriculture production in a sentence
1) The village main resources are agriculture productions .
2) The state legislature created the program in 1972 to insure agriculture production .
3) Vacant urban areas can be used for agriculture production .
agriculture production example sentences4) Our agriculture production was very low and very often we faced famines.
5) Originally it had 3700 acre and was the hub of the Texas state correctional agriculture production .
6) During the Stalin era, the Soviet agriculture production collapsed causing famines in 1932-1933.
7) In the late 1970s Dębica gained importance as a centre of food and agriculture production .
8) After 2000 year the agriculture production and structure are more and more influenced by the market situation.
9) Brown County has an excellent agriculture production area and agribusiness is of tremendous importance to the community.
10) This directly influenced agriculture cultivation and the southern economy, as men were the engine of agriculture production .
11) Agriculture production is extremely susceptible to rainfall levels and ranges from 13% to 20% of GDP.
12) Agriculture production is constrained by an almost total dependence on erratic winter snows and spring rains for water.
13) As a result, food security in the island has improved with a 40% increase in agriculture production .
14) Moreover, European agriculture production , exhausted by years of warfare, was unable to feed its own population.
15) It said that put at risk at least US $5 billion worth of agriculture production , mostly in Argentina.
example sentences with agriculture production16) Definitions of renewable resources may also include agriculture production , as in sustainable agriculture and to an extent water resources.
17) That is why we have taken over 1,000 acres out of commercial agriculture production and turned it over to the birds.
18) A graduate of Graettinger-Terril School, he plans to attend Iowa Lakes Community College to major in agriculture production .
19) This includes damages in agriculture production , destruction of forest lands, health, transportation, tourism, and other economic endeavours.
20) The area is blessed with stable agriculture production due, in part, to an abundant source of irrigation water supplied by the Ogallala Aquifer.
21) Sept 24 (NS) A major project to expand agriculture production in Kilinochchi is in the pipeline with plans to include 4,000 acres of land, government officials said.
22) The Danish agriculture production uses 200 tons of copper yearly and this copper could be assumed to spread to the environment and end up in drinking water and food.
23) Loans for the Socially Disadvantaged FSA has a number of loan programs available to assist applicants to begin or continue in agriculture production .
24) Farmers have been engaged on a local level to work together on agriculture production issues for years, and solutions can be achieved without new mandates.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agriculture production
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agriculture production with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agriculture production
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agriculture production in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agriculture production.
20 examples of simple sentences of agriculture production. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agriculture production
Compound Sentences with agriculture production
Complex Sentences with agriculture production
Compound-Complex Sentences with agriculture production