agricultural land in a sentence
1) The land was converted into agricultural land .
2) Based on available agricultural land 154 million has been suggested.
3) The area is surrounded by agricultural land .
agricultural land example sentences4) A large part of agricultural land requires drainage.
5) The agriculture departments have defined agricultural land .
6) It is largely agricultural land , producing mostly rice.
7) Rich agricultural lands led the province to great prosperity.
8) They provide irrigation to major portion of agricultural land .
9) While the agricultural land and primary forest held lowest diversity.
10) Our most fertile agricultural lands will become arid.
11) Agricultural land and the region sustained significant damage.
12) Thirdly there is limited high quality agricultural land within that sector.
13) Lancaster remained tied to its surrounding agricultural lands .
14) There are also farmers with agricultural land .
15) Today, much of the agricultural land is being developed.
example sentences with agricultural land16) The population is spread over a large area of agricultural land .
17) Most saw protection of agricultural land as a community priority.
18) Beyond the houses was open agricultural land , the plain.
19) Bali is an agricultural land , fertile for rice harvesting.
20) Political dissidents as well agricultural land owned by individuals.
21) Government will secure access to water for agricultural lands .
22) Twelve water wells as well as agricultural lands were destroyed.
23) They can provide irrigation to major portion of agricultural lands .
24) In addition the remaining agricultural land had to be leased.
25) He set about converting the royal forest into agricultural land .
26) Today's agricultural land is dominated by large, open fields.
27) Crockett's proposed Interstate 77 route would mainly affect agricultural land .
28) The Palestinian Authority estimates 15% of agricultural land was destroyed.
How to use agricultural land in a sentence29) This program equips agricultural land with subsurface drains.
30) It wouldn't fetch much anyway, agricultural land .
31) Agricultural land occupies more than 846000 km2.
32) The most developable lands are agricultural lands .
33) There were six agricultural businesses and agricultural land amounted to 94 ha.
34) Ideal habitat is small stands of large trees interspersed with agricultural land .
35) The town is surrounded by agricultural land essentially made of large fields.
36) High tyke banks keep the surrounding agricultural land free from flooding.
37) The remaining agricultural land and natural areas are highly valued and protected.
38) Nearly one million hectares of agricultural land are" seriously polluted".
39) He was a marginal farmer holding 30 guntas of agricultural land .
40) The relentless annexation of precious agricultural lands for low density urban uses?
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agricultural land
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agricultural land with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agricultural land
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agricultural land in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agricultural land.
20 examples of simple sentences of agricultural land. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agricultural land
Compound Sentences with agricultural land
Complex Sentences with agricultural land
Compound-Complex Sentences with agricultural land