agricultural engineering in a sentence
1) Faculty of agricultural engineering and Technology has a red basic color.
2) The department has strong links with the Scottish Centre for agricultural engineering .
3) Bhopal: Central Institute of agricultural engineering , 2000.
agricultural engineering example sentences4) These include sugarbeet factories, breweries, abattoirs , flour mills and agricultural engineering .
5) The university attracts students from far distances for its agricultural engineering and Technology courses.
6) Agricultural engineering - engineering discipline that applies engineering science and technology to agricultural production and processing.
7) Bioprocess engineering - specialization of Biotechnology, Chemical engineering or of agricultural engineering .
8) Prepared by JF Rickman and the agricultural engineering Department at IRRI.
9) Ngô Đình Trác became an agricultural engineering graduate, and he is married with four children.
10) Relevant sections cover development near highways, agricultural engineering operations, mineral exploration and industrial and warehouse extensions.
11) Institute of Land and Water Resources Management, which offers the BS agricultural engineering degree.
12) College of Home Sciences was added in 1973 and College of agricultural engineering was added in 1992.
13) Another humanitarian technology is a nutcracker developed by William Kisaalita, a professor of biological and agricultural engineering .
14) Agricultural engineering , MSc.
15) Later it was called National Agronomy Institute and today Higher Technical School of agricultural engineering of Madrid.
example sentences with agricultural engineering16) The agricultural engineering Technology Program at Fort Valley State University is unique in the State of Georgia.
17) The Department of Biological and agricultural engineering at University of Georgia is exploring microalgal biomass production using industrial wastewater.
18) Agricultural engineering , BSc.
19) Other programs with poor enrollment numbers include BS Agriculture, BS agricultural engineering , and BS agricultural Chemistry.
20) These methods have been broadly adapted in the physical and social sciences, and are still used in agricultural engineering .
21) James E. Turner Jr. ( agricultural engineering 1956) is one of the great all-time leaders of the shipbuilding industry.
22) The drawing seems to come from IRRI, agricultural engineering Division, Los Banos, Laguna, Philippines.
23) This course serves as a capstone course for agricultural science students with previous experience in the area of agricultural engineering technology.
24) Two Moscow-based undergraduate-level schools, the Motorway Institute, and the agricultural engineering University, operate their branches here.
25) In a research organization the groupings could be research, production, agricultural engineering , extension, rural marketing and administration.
26) The seats for B. Tech in agricultural engineering are filled through AIEEE and exam by Indian Council of agricultural Research.
27) Linking up with friends versed in architecture, landscape architecture and agricultural engineering , led to the establishment of the company.
28) The engineering Building was firstly opened in 1912 for the agricultural engineering Department, and the Department of Field Husbandry.
How to use agricultural engineering in a sentence29) Most engineering programs, except agricultural engineering , had been moved to Georgia Tech in 1931 because of the Great Depression.
30) Neville Rowland ( agricultural engineering 1963) started his career at the Trane Co. as a sales engineer in air conditioning.
31) CIAE was established on 15 February 1976 at Bhopal, with a view to provide a research platform for agricultural engineering .
32) Agricultural engineering Technology Graduates are in great demand and enjoy diverse and exciting career opportunities in industry, public service and consulting.
33) Ngo Dinh Trac became an agricultural engineering graduate, is married and has four children (3 boys, 1 girl).
34) As a result of these worries, the HSE is working with the Scottish Centre for agricultural engineering to analyse ATV stability.
35) Thomas Charles David Manby, Head, Machine Division, National Institute of agricultural engineering , Silsoe, Bedfordshire.
36) He grew upon a family farm near Rembrandt, Iowa, and received his B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. degree in agricultural engineering from ISU.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agricultural engineering
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agricultural engineering with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agricultural engineering
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agricultural engineering in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agricultural engineering.
20 examples of simple sentences of agricultural engineering. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agricultural engineering
Compound Sentences with agricultural engineering
Complex Sentences with agricultural engineering
Compound-Complex Sentences with agricultural engineering