agreeable to in a sentence
1) Her general practitioner was agreeable to this plan.
2) This change was particularly agreeable to me.
3) It is perfectly agreeable to the other three.
agreeable to example sentences4) It was all done, the conditions agreeable to both parties.
5) Q. Was the young woman agreeable to this?
6) I trust that's agreeable to you?
7) Is everyone agreeable to the recording of today's proceedings?
8) Of course this was most agreeable to me.
9) If those conditions were fulfilled, the father was agreeable to pay.
10) There were two reasons that free love was more agreeable to men.
11) Always agreeable to see that relation playfully maintained.
12) It was very agreeable to see an American citizen so surrounded.
13) This proposition was much more agreeable to Pixodorus than the former.
14) This would seem fairly agreeable to most folks and seems almost intuitive.
15) Agreeable to this is the plain matter of fact.
example sentences with agreeable to16) Try to make yourselves agreeable to those to whom you are sent.
17) I am agreeable to this amendment.
18) Liberian president Tubman was agreeable to this policy.
19) He seemed much closer to his mother and agreeable to her strictures.
20) It would be agreeable to pass the question by, but unwise.
21) That it would be agreeable to your behaviour towards your neighbours. 4.
22) If that is agreeable to you, provide an estimated time of completion.
23) Douglas was agreeable to the proposal, but the Atchison group was not.
24) All this he commanded in order that it might be agreeable to Heaven.
25) Are all those coming agreeable to be told what to do by you?
26) They hoped, that the remaining volumes would be more agreeable to the reader.
27) The name was both unusual and provocative, which was agreeable to the other members.
28) Their solitary situation makes visitors agreeable to them; hence they are hospitable to stranger.
How to use agreeable to in a sentence29) That are agreeable to extending the loan can force the dissenting bank to agree also.
30) This was agreeable to Astor.
31) The initialisms LGBT or GLBT are not agreeable to everyone that they literally encompass.
32) The Penguins are agreeable to paying Letang slightly over $ 7 million annually, sources said.
33) Let special care be had to use the form of sound words agreeable to holy scripture.
34) Pabillo said he is agreeable to the proposal as long as it is transparently done.
35) The pleasant natural scents make them agreeable to use and they are very reasonable in price.
36) This legal way out was agreeable to President Quezon and the members of his Cabinet.
37) The prisoners were much more polite and agreeable to us than the gentlemen on duty had been.
38) North noted that the revamped music "might be less agreeable to fans of the original score.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agreeable to
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agreeable to with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agreeable to
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agreeable to in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agreeable to.
20 examples of simple sentences of agreeable to. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agreeable to
Compound Sentences with agreeable to
Complex Sentences with agreeable to
Compound-Complex Sentences with agreeable to