agreeable day in a sentence
1) I consented, and spent a most agreeable day .
2) I tell you without any exaggeration, that during my whole life I never passed such agreeable days .
3) I spent an extremely agreeable day with Miss Sedgwick, and one evening with Hawthorne, in an endeavor in converse.
agreeable day example sentences4) A pilot came on board, and we went up the river in a boat to the city, where we passed an agreeable day , and in the evening returned to the ship.
5) We were received with great applause by the inmates, and were not sorry to rest after a very fatiguing yet agreeable day .
6) Deb, Bill, Mick John & Garry attended & I'm told they had an agreeable day and the sun shone for them.
7) 'We had an agreeable day up the river there.'
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agreeable day
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agreeable day with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agreeable day
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agreeable day in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agreeable day.
20 examples of simple sentences of agreeable day. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agreeable day
Compound Sentences with agreeable day
Complex Sentences with agreeable day
Compound-Complex Sentences with agreeable day