agree reluctantly in a sentence
1) The party agreed reluctantly ; they were worried about their prestige.
2) Bree agrees reluctantly but shares a passionate kiss with Karl.
3) But just one," I agreed reluctantly .
agree reluctantly example sentences4) She agrees reluctantly , but they fall in love when they meet.
5) Agreeing reluctantly , Sutter raised the Bear Flag over his fortification.
6) Chiang Kai-shek had also agreed reluctantly to mount an offensive from the Yunnan.
7) Finally, Gao agreed reluctantly .
8) The Romanians, in consultation with Germany, had agreed reluctantly to cede both territories.
9) Zhang agrees reluctantly and he reforms the cult and improves its relations with other sects.
10) Under the governor's urging, Majeed agrees reluctantly to improve educational opportunities for men and women in Maldives.
11) Kayla agreed reluctantly to do as they wished, even though she now knew she would never be intimate with Jack.
12) Violet suggested that responding the code and looking for Widdershins are the highest priority than saving Fiona, and Klaus agreed reluctantly .
13) When I reminded him that I had given expert advice and spent time and petrol on his call, he agreed reluctantly that I had a case.
14) They agreed reluctantly , upon further consideration, that there was probably a king of America before his day, and the Irish damsels turned up their noses at the idea.
15) He agreed reluctantly , and decided to produce a full-length comedy and originated the title, which translates as 'No time for love'.
example sentences with agree reluctantly16) Having survived the crash, Jack Shephard noticed Kate walking out of the jungle and asked her to stitch his wound, to which she agreed reluctantly .
17) Soane agreed reluctantly to John's and Maria's marriage on 6 June, on the agreement that her father would produce a dowry of £2000, which failed to happen.
18) Roäc agrees reluctantly .
19) "Work permitting," he agreed reluctantly .
20) "Yeah," Mercedes agreed reluctantly .
21) 'I suppose,' the older woman agreed reluctantly .
22) 'Yes, let's,' Juliet agreed reluctantly .
23) 'Much in what you say,' she agreed reluctantly .
24) 'OK,' she agreed reluctantly , but inside she was conscious of a reprieve.
25) Modigliani agreed reluctantly : 'If you want me to ruin it I can continue.'
26) 'Well', she agrees reluctantly , 'I've got my tennis together a lot more this year, especially after the first three months.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of agree reluctantly
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of agree reluctantly with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with agree reluctantly
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word agree reluctantly in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with agree reluctantly.
20 examples of simple sentences of agree reluctantly. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of agree reluctantly
Compound Sentences with agree reluctantly
Complex Sentences with agree reluctantly
Compound-Complex Sentences with agree reluctantly