affect likelihood in a sentence
1) Even the identity of the chairman could affect the likelihood of success.
2) Somewhat surprisingly, user talk page edits also do not affect the likelihood of administratorship.
3) Different areas of legislation and regulation affect the likelihood of success for complainants in judicial review.
affect likelihood example sentences4) While gender does not significantly affect likelihood to conform, gender roles will in the right conditions.
5) Another factor which affected the likelihood of a case being reported was intimidation by the cattle stealers.
6) The DPM suggests that a singular disclosure event can affect both future disclosure likelihood and long-term psychological benefits.
7) In one systematic analysis, family income only "modestly" affected likelihood of teen pregnancy and male unemployment.
8) Multiple factors affect the likelihood of downward assimilation, including race, location, and absence of mobility ladders.
9) The frequency and or severity of GERD does not affect the likelihood that Barrett's may have formed.
10) The frequency of which teeth are exposed to cariogenic (acidic) environments affects the likelihood of caries development.
11) Explosive gases, vapors and dusts have different chemical properties that affect the likelihood and severity of an explosion.
12) It is also similarly a source of control; its satisfaction or neglect will affect the likelihood of our compliance.
13) In addition to gender, the conditions in which a child grows up in also affects the likelihood of aggression.
14) PTS occur in about 3.1% of traumatic brain injuries, but the severity of injury affects the likelihood of occurrence.
15) There are many criteria that affect the likelihood of corrosion, including condition of insulation, operating temperature, and surface protection.
example sentences with affect likelihood
example sentences with affect likelihood16) In the first outcome, we discover that being female does affect likelihood of absence, but being female does not increase the chances of being in a low status job.
17) One key factor affecting the likelihood of an initiative's eventual success is the amount of research, thought and planning that precedes its introduction.
18) First, our research suggests that the position of a data provider in the mashup ecosystem affects the likelihood of their API being incorporated into a mashup.
19) They also posit that organizational risk and performance will affect the likelihood of change, as will managerial discretion, ownership, and succession.
20) The lack of good pay and resources available to immigrant parents affects the likelihood of their U.S.-born children being able to rise out of poverty.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affect likelihood
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affect likelihood with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affect likelihood
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affect likelihood in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affect likelihood.
20 examples of simple sentences of affect likelihood. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affect likelihood
Compound Sentences with affect likelihood
Complex Sentences with affect likelihood
Compound-Complex Sentences with affect likelihood