affect the most in a sentence
1) Identify the transaction that affects the most accounts.
2) So who is going to be affected the most ?
3) Greece has been affected the most .
affect the most example sentences4) the three protagonists' lives are the ones that are affected the most .
5) Erroneous registry can affect the most basic commands making them respond very slowly.
6) Those are the areas of your life that will be affected the most .
7) Your strategic decisions are of course affected the most by the strength of your hand.
8) Therefore, the organization is influenced by this change and HR is affected the most .
9) Little Man, who loves to look clean and neat, is affected the most .
10) That way, designers will affect the most users possible with any improvements they make.
11) Saba and Anguilla were affected the most , with total damage amounting to $623,500.
12) It goes without saying that the political crisis is the deepest in the societies affected the most .
13) the lumber industry is what has been affected the most by the laws of supply and demand.
14) This campaign also is focused on giving back to the people who are affected the most .
15) Third, try to mobilize public opposition by distorting who the proposed standards will affect the most .
example sentences with affect the most16) Its relationship to the total society affects the most intimate area of social life, the domestic group.
17) Scattered power outages were reported with central France being affected the most with nearly 85,000 homes without power.
18) That is part of a broader shift within the administration toward prioritizing projects that affect the most Americans.
19) Sosa said he believes supply division will be affected the most , especially those involved in uniform fittings.
20) These laws are 'solutions in search of a problem' and affect the most vulnerable among us.
21) the party 's social protection spokesman questioned whether a universal restriction in emergency payments would affect the most vulnerable.
22) He also claims that the group of minorities being affected the most is no longer African-Americans but Latinos.
23) This disease kills corals the fastest, up to 10 cm per day, and affects the most species.
24) the way a CPU represents numbers is a design choice that affects the most basic ways in which the device functions.
25) I feel sorry for the pupils of Casterton and the staff of both schools , who this is affecting the most .
26) Jayne Nevins , from legal expenses insurer DAS Legal Services, says: "This will affect the most disadvantaged in society.
27) most doctors offer a combination of these treatments, depending on the severity of the tinnitus and the daily activities it affects the most .
28) We really need to think about those who will be affected the most -those in the physically demanding jobs, largely minority workers and less educated, low-wage earners.
How to use affect the most in a sentence29) Yep, I said a billion, and it's these nerve cells, or neurons, that are affected the most by dementia.
30) the young old (age 65-74) seem to be affected the most by their traumatic events and this may be because of historical reasons, said Dr Krause.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affect the most
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affect the most with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affect the most
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affect the most in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affect the most.
20 examples of simple sentences of affect the most. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affect the most
Compound Sentences with affect the most
Complex Sentences with affect the most
Compound-Complex Sentences with affect the most