affect the brain in a sentence
1) the damage affects the brain and spinal cord.
2) It adversely affects the brain and cognitive function.
3) These are the drugs that affect the brain .
affect the brain example sentences4) Chronic stress can affect the brain structure and cognition.
5) the studies gave important insight into how amnesia affects the brain .
6) Sleep deprivation can adversely affect the brain and cognitive function.
7) How do fast-paced video games affect the brain ?
8) Alzheimer 's disease is a physical disease affecting the brain .
9) brain Damage How does alcohol affect the brain ?
10) This drugging will surely affect the brain .
11) Some infectious diseases affecting the brain are caused by viruses and bacteria.
12) Fungal toxins can affect the brain , altering your emotional state.
13) How does marijuana affect the brain ?
14) Does mental illness affect the brain ?
15) Its radiation does affect the brain .
example sentences with affect the brain16) There are many ways in which psychoactive drugs can affect the brain .
17) Fonken wanted to know whether normal air pollution would affect the brain .
18) You mean they affect the brain ?
19) Many diseases may be neurological or psychiatric and may primarily affect the brain .
20) Essential leanings suggest that alcohol can affect the brain of testing not.
21) Mercury affects the brain , cardiovascular system, kidneys and the developing fetus.
22) We also need a better understanding of how vitamin D affects the brain .
23) It can impact fetal development, affecting the brain , nerves and circulatory systems.
24) These antibodies may affect the brain , causing damage which can lead to dementia.
25) Dementia affects the brain's ability to think, reason and remember clearly.
26) Another opportunistic infection is toxoplasmosis (toxo), which affects the brain .
27) Therefore, what affects the stomach will directly affect the brain and vice versa.
28) the latest findings revealed that hangovers significantly affect the brain 's "working memory".
How to use affect the brain in a sentence29) All drugs that are addicting can activate and affect the brain's pleasure circuit.
30) That 's not to say that Lyme disease can't affect the brain .
31) We know that music affects the brain , usually in a good way.
32) Culture comes into play, which affects behavior, which then affects the brain .
33) the disease may also affect the brain when producing a toxic molecule called amyloid beta .
34) When people feel stressed, stress hormones get over-secreted, which affects the brain .
35) Dr Long discusses her research into the endocannabinoid system and how cannabis affects the brain .
36) Multiple sulfatase deficiency is a condition that mainly affects the brain , skin, and skeleton.
37) In the last decade, research has advanced our understanding of how AD affects the brain .
38) Being bi- or multilingual can affect the brain in important ways, says Jared Diamond.
39) Carskadon is also interested in how teen-age alcohol use might affect the brain's sleep system.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affect the brain
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affect the brain with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affect the brain
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affect the brain in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affect the brain.
20 examples of simple sentences of affect the brain. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affect the brain
Compound Sentences with affect the brain
Complex Sentences with affect the brain
Compound-Complex Sentences with affect the brain