affect recovery in a sentence
1) Loading conditions critically affect protein recovery .
2) These are some of the issues which can affect the long term recovery for cancer patients.
3) The economy has been described as resilient, especially since its recovery was not affected by the scandal.
affect recovery example sentences4) The squadron also affected the recovery of a CVW-5 strike fighter pilot who was downed in hostile territory.
5) I suspect that many that have found recovery were not as affected as others , the catatonic for example.
6) This level of killing (25-40 animals annually) is not expected to affect the population's recovery .
7) We need clear, realistic and workable timetables in the new capital rules so that economic recovery is not adversely affected .
8) Therefore, altering the physical features of a beach or shoreline can significantly affect the recovery of impacted plants or animals.
9) In addition, the corresponding provisions indicate that any interest awards will not affect damages recoveries ( infra. 18.3).
10) In this case, researchers were interested in whether long distance prayer would affect the recovery of 1800 heart bypass surgery patients.
11) The forecast would change if there are unanticipated shocks to the economy affecting recovery in the housing market or if home prices begin to depreciate once again.
12) As a result, banks have become less willing to hold large amounts of property backed debt, likely a key issue affecting the worldwide recovery in the short term.
13) The other parameters like bubble size distribution , amount of bubbles and height of column also factors that affect the recovery and enrichment process.
14) The longer the across the board cuts continue , what will be cut and how it will affect the recovery will become more clear.
15) FCS 460FACS 4360> Clinical Dietetics I. Study is made of diet therapy as it is concerned with its use as an agent in affecting recovery from illness.
example sentences with affect recovery16) The following examples illustrate how the differences between a blanket bond and a schedule bond might affect a plan's recovery :
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affect recovery
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affect recovery with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affect recovery
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affect recovery in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affect recovery.
20 examples of simple sentences of affect recovery. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affect recovery
Compound Sentences with affect recovery
Complex Sentences with affect recovery
Compound-Complex Sentences with affect recovery