affect preference in a sentence
1) Abstract Social familiarity affects mating preference among various vertebrates.
2) Such changes affect the customer preference and the mass market trends.
3) Studies have assessed the degree to which placement affects subsequent consumer preferences .
affect preference example sentences
affect preference example sentences4) Environmental factors affect the trout's preference for a newly available food source.
5) Even small changes in wavelength, saturation, and brightness can affect preference .
6) The result showed that age and education level are crucial in affecting the mate preference .
7) The degree to which social origin affects these preferences surpasses both educational and economic capital.
8) This in turn may affect consumer preferences for these goods, hence altering the consumption choice.
9) This affects only union preferences , and not the MD curve (see equation 8).
10) Secondly, some variables such as alternative opportunities &Bgr;, will affect wages directly because they affect union preferences .
11) Also, with dynamic models that include decision-making over time, time inconsistency may affect an individual's preferences .
12) He has previously found that ovulation doesn't seem to affect women's preferences for complexity of music per se.
13) The status quo bias affects people's preferences ; people report preferences for what they are likely rather than unlikely to receive.
14) Thirdly, they should develop new ideas about how existing desires and preferences are affected by influences such as persuasion and coercion.
15) Students clearly play a role in shaping teachers daily experiences in school, but they are far from being the only factor that affects teachers preferences .
example sentences with affect preference16) Research on the effects of color on product preference and marketing shows that product color could affect consumer preference and hence purchasing culture.
17) Consumer neuroscience is unique among the three because the main focus is on the consumer and how various factors affect individual preferences and purchasing behavior.
18) Since the energy crisis had not affected the US market's preference for gasoline engines, enthusiasm waned rapidly at management level for diesel engines.
19) However , labour lasted longer after induction with the Foley catheter and it is unclear whether this would affect women's preference for either induction method.
20) In theory , then, if a change in diet causes shifts in gut bacteria that affect a fly's mating preferences , it could lead to one species splitting into two.
21) Baby formula affects food preferences , too
22) "Food avoidance by adult house finches, Carpodacus mexicanus, affects seed preferences of offspring".
23) In another study, researchers examined if the right-side bias in aesthetic preference is affected by handedness or reading/writing habits.
24) Have another caveat : in both media line length preference is affected by font type/family, by font size, and by line-height (to use the CSS attributes).
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affect preference
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affect preference with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affect preference
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affect preference in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affect preference.
20 examples of simple sentences of affect preference. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affect preference
Compound Sentences with affect preference
Complex Sentences with affect preference
Compound-Complex Sentences with affect preference