affect practice in a sentence
1) Large corporate law firms and small solo practices are equally affected .
2) Explain how organization and industry policies affect industry practices .
3) This consequential change does not affect the practice as such.
affect practice example sentences4) How do the new laws affect NP practice ?
5) Corporate governance practices are affected by attempts to align the interests of stakeholders.
6) An understanding of the current issues and educational programmes which affect professional practice .
7) Participants research, develop, and evaluate policies that affect criminal justice practice .
8) Ethics affect both medical practice and research, but research usually falls under the closest scrutiny.
9) Suppose our evaluation of farmers' adoption of the new practice only affected 2,000 farmers.
10) After all , pop culture's depictions of interrogation and torture have affected real-world practices before.
11) Rank also affected the practice of action-oriented and reflective therapies such as dramatic role-playing and psychodrama.
12) In situations they encounter in schools, SLPs must know and understand how legal mandates affect practice .
13) This is not just an academic matter - it affects practice , for example in the arts.
14) The examples at Cluny profoundly affected architectural practice in Western Europe from the tenth through the twelfth centuries.
15) Agrarian system - concept used to describe the dynamic set of economic and technological factors that affect agricultural practices .
example sentences with affect practice
example sentences with affect practice16) Amendment of Annexure 8 The amendment of rule 39 does not affect the practice from a deeds registry perspective.
17) The question now begging to be answered is how the decision of the said case affects the deeds office practice .
18) Concurrent with this, the country side also started developing and this closely affected the agricultural practices in the region.
19) The larger the firm the greater will be the difficulty in keeping members fully au fait with developments affecting the practice .
20) It does not violate the beliefs of most religions or affect funeral practices , including the option of an open casket.
21) But the distinctions between 'high' and 'low' in so far as they are doctrinal do of necessity affect devotional practice .
22) That means making what might have to be some very difficult decisions affecting longstanding practices and even loyalties that have developed over many years.
23) The comments do not cover all the areas of the law of Scotland but most of those affecting the day-to-day practice of solicitors advising clients.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affect practice
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affect practice with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affect practice
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affect practice in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affect practice.
20 examples of simple sentences of affect practice. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affect practice
Compound Sentences with affect practice
Complex Sentences with affect practice
Compound-Complex Sentences with affect practice