affect mainly in a sentence
1) Both border changes affected mainly the transport structures.
2) It's affected mainly the U K visitors.
3) The secondary type affects mainly older people , over 70 years old.
affect mainly example sentences4) Shingles is a very painful disease that affects mainly the elderly .
5) Once ingested, the alkaloids affect mainly the liver and the lungs.
6) Dyshidrotic Eczema affects mainly the hands, and sometimes the feet.
7) This affected mainly exit signals.
8) It affects mainly eastern Austria.
9) Lupus affects mainly young women and is in fact nine times more commonly found in women.
10) As a result of heavy rains came the floods, which affected mainly Lower Silesia.
11) The health consequences of these wars affected mainly the people in the south of Iraq.
12) TOS affects mainly the upper limbs, with signs and symptoms manifesting in the arms and hands.
13) Projected mortality rates are also alarming, affecting mainly women and children, as well as young adults.
14) The fire affected mainly the front of the premises and the damage to the building was not extensive.
15) The last decades of the century brought an industrial crisis affecting mainly the ferrous metallurgy and the local shipbuilding.
example sentences with affect mainly16) The disease, which affects mainly the lungs, can cause a person to become very sick if not treated.
17) Affecting mainly the elderly, the 1968 pandemic was the least severe, but 33,800 were killed in the US.
18) An acute communicable viral disease that is an important and common infection in athletes, affecting mainly adolescents and young adults.
19) Lung function is affected mainly by intrauterine environment while respiratory illness, especially wheezing, in childhood is related to prematurity.
20) I was born with cystic fibrosis (CF), a genetic disease that affects mainly the lungs and digestive system.
21) The Act affected mainly the Department of Commerce, Department of Energy, National Science Foundation and the White House.
22) In women , hair loss is more diffuse and affects mainly the vertex, and women rarely suffer from complete hair loss.
23) We have discussed interest rate risk (which affects all bonds) and default risk (which affects mainly corporate bonds).
24) Another hypothesis is that mitochondrial diseases affect mainly the central nervous system due to its high energy usage ( Parker, 1990 for arguments).
25) Crohn's disease may occur in people of all ages, but is primarily a disease of adolescents and young adults, affecting mainly those between 15 and 35.
26) Jack Cade's rising in 1450, which affected mainly Kent and various neighbouring counties, was a far more serious affair, and had repercussions over a much wider area.
27) The majority of recent global dimming has been in the troposphere, except that resulting from volcanos, which affect mainly the stratosphere.
28) Welfare cuts, which affected mainly the SPD's clientele, led to disillusionment amongst supporters and precipitated a fall in party membership.
How to use affect mainly in a sentence
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affect mainly
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affect mainly with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affect mainly
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affect mainly in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affect mainly.
20 examples of simple sentences of affect mainly. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affect mainly
Compound Sentences with affect mainly
Complex Sentences with affect mainly
Compound-Complex Sentences with affect mainly