affect livelihood in a sentence
1) The EU has affected the livelihood of many African fisheries communities.
2) livelihoods are affected if people are unable to stand or walk.
3) Selling land or livestock, however, can seriously affect the family's livelihood .
affect livelihood example sentences4) This further led to a decrease in aquatic life, which affected the livelihoods of the fishing community.
5) Banning ivory carving will also affect the livelihoods of about 120 carvers in Thailand and their dependents.
6) This will affect the livelihood of the 40 million-odd small retailers and squeeze the farmers and small producers.
7) Bigots like Sterling are doubly dangerous because they hire and fire people and create policies and affect livelihoods .
8) Among other things, these studies investigate how the project could potentially affect the livelihoods and health of local communities.
9) Change leads to anxiety and suspicion, especially if it has the potential to affect the livelihood of the employees.
10) Any change in this pattern, it says, will adversely affect the livelihood of millions of farmers in the state.
11) They work hard at contemplating where and when they should invest funds and how will they affect the livelihood of people.
12) The Bondla houses dancing bears and cobras along with their trainers whose livelihoods were affected following the banning of performances by animals.
13) Across the world, desertification affects the livelihoods of millions of people who rely on the benefits that dryland ecosystems can provide.
14) Farmers & markets in Tanzania: how policy reforms affect rural livelihoods in Africa, James Curry, Woodbridge (UK).
15) The Party should take up the environmental issues which affect the people, particularly the poor and the vulnerable sections whose livelihoods are affected .
example sentences with affect livelihood16) The porbeagle shark, acknowledged by everyone but Canada to be endangered, was not listed because it might have affected the livelihoods of two fishermen.
17) The fact that a government has agreed to conserve a certain natural resource at a national level, directly affects people's livelihood at a local level.
18) The locals say they are worried about ecological damage by radioactivity which could affect the livelihood of thousands of fishermen around the plant.
19) In Nicaragua, it has been estimated that commercial lobster diving employs over 5,000 people and affects the livelihoods of 50,000 men, women and children.
20) About 14 companies indicated they would cease operations or relocate their businesses, a move which would affect the livelihood of about 8,919 workers.
21) The cut in subsidies to fertilisers by Rs. 6,000 crores will add to the already high prices of fertilisers and affect the livelihood of millions of farmers.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affect livelihood
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affect livelihood with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affect livelihood
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affect livelihood in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affect livelihood.
20 examples of simple sentences of affect livelihood. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affect livelihood
Compound Sentences with affect livelihood
Complex Sentences with affect livelihood
Compound-Complex Sentences with affect livelihood