affect extent in a sentence
1) Hematocrit levels affected the extent of the fluid separation.
2) Variations in body fat levels affect the extent to which this occurs.
3) August 2011: Head position affects extent of cerebellar herniation in MRI scans.
affect extent example sentences4) There exists three possibilities which will affect extent of dissonance (Festinger, 1957).
5) These factors affect not necessarily the extent of absorption of total BUTALBITAL is about 3 hours.
6) Global imbalances affected the extent to which some currencies responded to episodes of increased volatility across financial markets.
7) Several nanoparticle melting simulations theorize that the supporting substrate affects the extent of melting-point depression of a nanoparticle.
8) As explained in Materials and Methods, the nature of the competitor affects the extent of cooperativity observed.
9) Each message consists of an event code, location code, expected incident duration, affected extent and other details.
10) Considering this variability, the study finds there are 10 factors that affect the extent to which companies offer worklife supports.
11) Studies have shown that political and institutional opportunity structures affect the extent and characteristics of civil society (Kriesi 1995).
12) Which of the following factors would least likely affect the extent of the auditor's consideration of the client's internal controls?
13) Modification of the Australian environment by Indigenous Australians and following European settlement has affected the extent and the distribution of the flora.
14) The method in which the Barnum personality profiles are presented can also affect the extent to which people accept them as their own.
15) In my judgment, the date on which the defendant elected to take that essentially procedural step cannot affect the extent of the defendants' liability.
example sentences with affect extent16) Traffic density, the need for detailed taxiing instructions, frequency congestion, or other factors may affect the extent to which service can be expedited.
17) Size also may affect the extent to which the effects of a nonbank financial company's financial distress are transmitted to other firms and to the financial system.
18) Pahl (1984) found that only women's employment and stage in the life cycle affected the extent to which domestic tasks were shared.
19) In turn, this affects the extent to which union workplace organisations have independent authority to negotiate over a wide range of issues.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affect extent
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affect extent with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affect extent
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affect extent in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affect extent.
20 examples of simple sentences of affect extent. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affect extent
Compound Sentences with affect extent
Complex Sentences with affect extent
Compound-Complex Sentences with affect extent