affect directly in a sentence
1) Regional brewers are not affected directly by them.
2) External micro-environment comprises the external factors that affect directly the company and exert mutual influence.
3) Since the fault runs through heavily populated areas, more than 5 million would be affected directly .
affect directly example sentences4) More than 30,000 inhabitants were reported to have been affected directly by the mudslide and over 6,000 homes were damaged.
5) Results indicated children's externalizing behaviors were negatively affected directly and indirectly when their biological father had children with multiple partners.
6) It saps the self-confidence and motivation of those it affects directly and has knock-on effects for all members of society.
7) While most mutagens produce effects that ultimately result in error in replication, some mutagens may affect directly the replication process.
8) Defusing A meeting held immediately following a critical incident with employees who have been affected directly or indirectly by the incident.
9) Water efficiency, on the other hand, is a much broader concept and is not affected directly by current water conditions.
10) There is quite a lot of X in coffee - probably' enough to affect directly our own enkephalin receptors - but whether it is the major stimulant remains to be seen.
11) Similarly, employment will not be affected directly by alternative opportunities, but will be affected only by the impact of these on the wage rate.
12) Global sea level rise is affected directly by the melting of glaciers and ice sheets, but also by thermal expansion when oceans get warmer.
13) Finally, knowledge of results of one's work is affected directly by the amount of feedback one receives from doing the work.
14) The X300 was the first XJ to be affected directly by Jaguar's takeover (in 1990) by the Ford Motor Company.
15) Since the MTPTC is the main government body in charge of the electricity sector, this lack of capacity affects directly the performance of the sector.
example sentences with affect directly16) Should the sea levels rise by 60 m in the foreseeable future, Walsh is not located close enough to salt water to be affected directly by global flooding.
17) Various attitudes were generated from local residents who would be affected directly or indirectly by the construction of the Columbia River Treaty dams.
18) And we are concerned with the problems of the world even though we may not be affected directly by them," Shaikh Nahyan said.
19) NACHA itself had been affected directly by this botnet, as it had been sending out malicious emails to people and saying they were from NACHA.
20) Perhaps if I lived in a more exciting country and wasn't going to be affected directly by what happened here I would have less specific to say either.
21) "But that topic itself is going to be affected directly by whether we have a clear, compelling forward strategy.
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affect directly
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affect directly with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affect directly
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affect directly in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affect directly.
20 examples of simple sentences of affect directly. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affect directly
Compound Sentences with affect directly
Complex Sentences with affect directly
Compound-Complex Sentences with affect directly