affairs in a sentence
1) This years open days were quiet affairs .
2) Vulcan weddings are usually private family affairs .
3) The shrines themselves are relatively simple affairs .
affairs example sentences4) A specially constituted committee oversees such affairs .
5) These endings are frequently extremely long affairs .
6) Both sides having had multiple affairs already.
7) These are usually much more modest affairs .
8) Very few aboriginal affairs ministers stay long .
9) Nor were such attacks purely rural affairs .
10) His internal affairs summary lists 19 complaints .
11) Great affairs always start off being small.
12) All countries should enjoy equal participation in regional security affairs .
13) The highly acclaimed 24 hour news and current affairs channel.
14) This state of affairs caused widespread discontent.
15) Everything pertaining to military affairs was novel.
example sentences with affairs16) Early concerts were hectic affairs with guitar strings repeatedly snapping.
17) It is a rather blatant public affairs piece.
18) More women are having affairs than ever before.
19) She had multiple affairs and spent wildly.
20) These human affairs include most intimate affects.
21) An already existing state of affairs was improved.
22) He became quite involved in political affairs .
23) Married men had more affairs than married women.
24) Her particular interests included social policy and international affairs .
25) Participants discussed important political and legal affairs .
26) This state of affairs lasted eight years.
27) Their responsibilities included foreign and internal affairs .
28) In foreign affairs too there were problems.
How to use affairs in a sentence29) The federal government took responsibility for territorial affairs .
30) This state of affairs lasted until 1939.
31) He involved himself often with foreign affairs .
32) These codes are extensively concerned with ecclesiastical affairs .
33) Citizenship means being active in government affairs .
34) These local elections are not partisan affairs .
35) These are often dull affairs for music journalists.
36) He has given much attention to school affairs .
37) The conservatives were divided on foreign affairs .
38) Their makeup feature started the nights racing affairs .
These examples have been automatically selected and may contain sensitive content that does not reflect the opinions or policies of our website. Please inform us about the inappropriate sentences:nalcakar at gmail.com
This site is designed to teach you English words in context with collocations with the help of example sentences.
You can easily memorize the word and the meaning of affairs
and This is a fast way of learning the meaning of affairs with example sentences.
Always focus on the learning on sentences with affairs
We believe you will easily learn to write and use the word affairs in a sentence.
You can practice spelling and usage of the word by getting 10 examples of sentences with affairs.
20 examples of simple sentences of affairs. We tried to find and publish the the words with Simple Sentences of affairs
Compound Sentences with affairs
Complex Sentences with affairs
Compound-Complex Sentences with affairs